Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Advertising (58)
- Automotive Technology (5)
- Capital Equipment & Machinery (2)
- Cinema (101)
- Consumer Electronics (112)
- Digital Media (187)
- Digital Signage (4)
- Discrete & Process Automation (1)
- Display Manufacturing & Supply Chain (6)
- Display Materials & Components (3)
- Enterprise Networks & Communication (8)
- Games (156)
- Healthcare IT (2)
- Large Displays (30)
- M2M, IoT & Connectivity (5)
- Managed Services (7)
- Medical Devices & Equipment (6)
- Memory & Storage (11)
- MEMS & Sensors (6)
- Mobile Devices (108)
- Mobile Innovation (188)
- Mobile Networks (52)
- Operators & Services (201)
- Semiconductor Components (28)
- Semiconductor Market (9)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (116)
- Small & Medium Displays (18)
- Smart Building & Building Automation (2)
- Smart Cities (3)
- Smart Home & Appliances (84)
- Solar (3)
- Teardowns & Cost Benchmarking (3)
- Transformative Technologies (1)
- TV Media & Content (199)
- Video (46)
- Date Published
Ams-Taos is Top Supplier of Light and Proximity SensorsSeptember 18, 2013The Austrian-American firm Ams-Taos in 2012 was by a wide stretch the No. 1 maker of light and proximity sensors used primarily in mobile handsets to respond to changing light and environmental stimuli...
Proximity Sensors Enabling Gesture Recognition Primed for Robust ExpansionSeptember 02, 2013Nimble sensors that track hand movements in conjunction with touch screens are headed for explosive growth as devices like smartphones, tablets, PCs and other gear increasingly...
Environment and Health Sensors in Smartphones Set for Mighty GrowthAugust 21, 2013First came microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) sensors that automatically adjusted the orientation of a cellphone’s display no matter how it was held. Then arrived optical sensors...
Driven by Apple and Samsung, Light Sensors Achieve Double-Digit Revenue GrowthJuly 30, 2013Light and proximity sensors in mobile handsets and tablets are set for expansive double-digit growth within a five-year period, thanks to increasing usage by electronic giants...
Auto MEMS Sensors to Keep Expanding toward Banner Growth in 2014Safety mandates in cars like ESC and TPMS will be the main driversJuly 15, 2013Sales of automotive microelectromechanical system (MEMS) sensors are expected to reach a high-water mark in two years as car-safety mandates come to full maturity and achieve maximum saturation...
Combo MEMS Inertial Sensors Motor Their Way to Brisk Growth in the Automotive MarketMay 13, 2013Combo microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) sensors for automotive applications are off to another exhilarating ride this year as revenue continues to climb, spurred by rapidly...