Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (38)
- Broadband Infrastructure Intelligence Service (1)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (196)
- Broadband Media Netflix for Melvin Capital - Extract (2)
- Cellular IoT Intelligence Service (1)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (102)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (12)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (92)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (18)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (78)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (93)
- Data Center Compute Intelligence Service (1)
- Entertainment & Video KPIs Intelligence Service (24)
- Games Intelligence Service (10)
- Games Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- High Performance Wireless (formerly CMIT) Intelligence Service (1)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (30)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (11)
- Media Managed Services Intelligence Service (1)
- MENA Media and Telecoms Intelligence Service (2)
- Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- Mobile PC Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (50)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (11)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (14)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (53)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (4)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (49)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (50)
- Smartphones & Mobile Broadband Devices Intelligence Service (2)
- Tablet & Notebook PC Intelligence Service (18)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (89)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (199)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (11)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (11)
- Video Media Intelligence Service (29)
- Video Processing Intelligence Service (7)
- Video UX Technology Intelligence Service (8)
- Wearable Technology Intelligence Service (3)
- Wireless IoT Connectivity Intelligence Service (1)
Roku announces new HDMI Streaming StickMarch 05, 2014On March 5, 2014 Roku announced the HDMI version of its Roku Streaming Stick, priced at $49.99. The Streaming Stick, while functionally identical to Roku’s OTT set-tops, is offered in the diminutive form of a dongle, and until now, has relied exclusively on the MHL interface to connect to a TV set. This new device is commercially available in the US, Canada, UK and Ireland.
Roku launches Roku TVJanuary 09, 2014Roku is set to release its first Smart TV sets, in partnership with Chinese TV set manufacturers TCL and Hisense. The Roku TV represents the tight marriage of display hardware, and a natively-integrated, 3rd...
UHD TV goes on sale for $699July 08, 2013Seiki Digital, a manufacturer of TV and Audio systems, has announced that its 39-inch, ultra high definition (UHD) LED TV will go on sale in the US by July 2013, with pre-orders from retailer Sears beginning...
Smart TV - Consumer SurveyMarch 15, 2013 Subscribers Only
Smart TV OutlookFebruary 28, 2013 Subscribers Only
TV Sets Presentation - CES Summary 2013February 26, 2013Almost every TV brand brought up with UHD TV line-ups in 2013. 55-inch UHD OLED TV from Japanese Brands gave a counter punch to the two Korean brands, which had believed that they were the pioneer in OLED TVs. Smart TV is nothing new anymore, but it is clear that it continues to evolve.Subscribers Only
TV Sets Insight Report - CES Television Technology Trends 2013February 13, 2013LG Electronics and Samsung will begin shipments of 55 inch OLED TVs during the first half on 2013, and plan to launch curved models in the second half, while Japanese manufacturers Sony and Panasonic get one step ahead in technological innovation with the introduction of 4K OLED TV prototypes. Demonstrations of up-scaling technology for UHD TVs prove that lack of native 4K content may not be such a problem after all. Smart TV models from major brands keep evolving.Subscribers Only
Smart TV developments at CESJanuary 15, 2013CES 2013 has ushered in a wealth of smart-TV-related announcements, most notably from The Smart TV Alliance and Roku. The Alliance - founded by LG, TP Vision and Toshiba, in the hopes of developing a single,...
TWC TV launches on RokuJanuary 09, 2013On the heels of a 2012 push to bolster its multiscreen strategy, Time Warner Cable is porting TWC TV to the Roku platform. Complementing existing services on iOS, Android, and PC devices, TWC TV will bring 300...
LG begin accepting OLED TV ordersJanuary 04, 2013South Korean firm LG Electronics will begin taking orders for its 55-inch OLED TVs in January 2013, with shipments to begin from 4 February 2013. The launch will initially be domestic, with LG retail stores in...
Verizon FiOS launches on LG Smart TVsDecember 05, 2012US telco Verizon is extending the FiOS television service to 2012-model LG connectable TV sets, and BP620-model LG Blu-ray players. Offering FiOS pay-TV subscribers access to 75 linear channels, the...