Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Infrastructure Intelligence Service (1)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (2)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (2)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (4)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (2)
- Video UX Technology Intelligence Service (2)
Kaltura acquires TvinciMay 09, 2014Online video platform provider Kaltura has acquired Tvinci, a global provider of content management and personalization for OTT video service providers. Tvinci’s customer base spans the Latin America, EMEA and Asia Pacific regions with major customers like Eutelsat, Mediacorp, Liberty Global, Solar Entertainment and Yes; while Kaltura has also an established global customer portfolio which includes HBO, ABC, Warner Brothers, Paramount, DirecTV and Turner.
Swisscom moves multiscreen platform to the main TV screenApril 30, 2014Swisscom has launched a new iteration of its IPTV service, which it has branded TV 2.0. The next generation TV experience employs a set-top box with Android-based Teatro-3.5 software platform from Switzerland’s i-Wedia, and supports network DVR. The box uses Verimatrix VCAS and Microsoft PlayReady for content protection. The STB is powered by Marvell’s ARMADA 1500 Plus system-on-a-chip (SoC), and is 802.11ac Wi-Fi-enabled.