Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Access Control Intelligence Service - Americas (1)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - Annual (2)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - Asia-Pacific (1)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - China (1)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - EMEA (1)
- Digital Health Intelligence Service (2)
- Healthcare Equipment Intelligence Service (2)
- Ultrasound Intelligence Service (1)
- X-Ray Intelligence Service (1)
How will Artificial Intelligence Impact Medical Imaging in 2020? RSNA 2019 Round-upJanuary 28, 2020The IHS Markit Healthcare Technology team recently attended the annual Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) 2019 meeting in Chicago in December. The general buzz around artificial intelligence (AI) was still very prominent at the show, with vendors showcasing AI integrated software algorithms that promise to reap the rewards to those that invest. This insight provides an overview of the core AI trends witnessed at show, and what 2020 has in store for AI in medical imaging.
Personalization Pushes the 'Quantified Self' Towards the 'Enhanced Self'June 06, 2019In 2018, personal health technologies exceeded $10 billion in global sales. For nearly a decade, the demand for personal health monitoring has been driven by a thriving health and wellness sector, rise in disease prevalence, and an ageing population. In a global context, ownership of health or fitness monitors has become a norm and there is a positive consumer sentiment in quantifying personal health as a basis for health improvement.