Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (5)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (1)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (1)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (1)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (3)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (3)
Poland completes analogue switch-offJuly 22, 2013Three years after launch of DTT platform Poland has completed the process of analogue switch-off (ASO). In the last stage of the process, which started in the last quarter of 2012, analogue terrestrial...
Dish Network launches new multimedia home gatewayFebruary 06, 2013During CES 2013, US satellite operator Dish Network announced 'Hopper with Sling', its second generation Multimedia Home Gateway (MHG).Subscribers Only
Poland to expand DTT channel offerJanuary 04, 2013Polish broadcasting regulator, KRRiT, called a tender for four places on country's multiplex 1. Currently the capacity is used by the public broadcaster, TVP, which by 28th of April 2014 will move its channels...
Poland starts analogue switch-off without subsidies for low income homesNovember 08, 2012On 7 November 2012 Poland commenced the first phase of analogue switch-off (ASO) beginning with the Lubuskie region in the West of the country, with large cities: Zielona Gora and Zagan. By the end of November...
Czech Republic about to complete digital switch-overFebruary 17, 2012CME-owned TV Nova has officially switched off analogue broadcasts in the Zlin and Jesenik regions, the last two with analogue terrestrial broadcasting.