Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Advertising (2)
- Cinema (3)
- Cloud & Data Center (7)
- Consumer Electronics (3)
- Digital Media (22)
- Enterprise Networks & Communication (8)
- Managed Services (1)
- Mobile Devices (3)
- Mobile Innovation (4)
- Mobile Networks (1)
- Operators & Services (10)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (15)
- Smart Home & Appliances (3)
- TV Media & Content (20)
- Video (18)
- Date Published
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (1)
- Data Center Compute Intelligence Service (3)
- Enterprise & Service Provider Routing & Switching Intelligence Service - Premium (6)
- Enterprise Networks Intelligence Service (14)
- Enterprise Voice, Video & Unified Communication Intelligence Service (14)
- SDN & NFV Intelligence Service (10)
- Service Provider Routing & Switching Intelligence Service (6)
- Service Provider VoIP & IMS Intelligence Service (7)
- Tablet & Notebook PC Intelligence Service (3)
- Telecom Digital Transformation Intelligence Service (2)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
Key technologies for telecom digital transformationFebruary 04, 2019IHS Markit recently surveyed 25 leading telecom operators about the following four digital transformation technologies: operator priorities for automation; target use cases and drawbacks of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) projects; qualities and hindrances of blockchain; and open-source software versus standards.
Survey: SDN deployed by 78 percent of global service providers by the end of 2018January 23, 2019Service providers are in the early stages of a long-term transition to software-defined networks (SDN)
RESEARCH NOTE - Getting SDN Live in the Data Center Is Taking Longer Than Expected, Survey RevealsJanuary 24, 2017Following is information and insight from IHS Markit about our 2016 Data Center SDN Strategies Global Service Provider Survey.
RESEARCH NOTE - Sales of Branded Bare Metal Switches Hit $23 Million in H1 2016November 29, 2016Following is information and insight from IHS Markit about our H2 2016 Data Center and Enterprise SDN Hardware and Software Biannual Market Tracker, which includes data for the half-year ended June 30, 2016.
RESEARCH NOTE - 75 Percent of Carriers Surveyed Have Deployed or Will Deploy SDN This YearSeptember 08, 2016Following is information and insight from IHS Markit about our 2016 Carrier SDN Strategies Global Service Provider Survey.
RESEARCH NOTE - Most Service Providers Will Deploy NFV by 2017August 23, 2016IHS Markit analysis and commentary on the 2016 NFV Strategies Global Service Provider Survey follows.
RESEARCH NOTE - Carrier Software-Defined Networking Market to Grow at a 98 Percent CAGR from 2015 to 2020May 16, 2016IHS Technology analysis and commentary on the Carrier SDN Hardware, Software, and Services Annual Market Report follows.
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS - Enterprises Want SD-WAN for Agility and Security, Survey FindsMarch 08, 2016IHS interviewed IT purchase-decision makers at medium and large organizations for its Campus LAN and WAN SDN Strategies: North American Enterprise Survey.