Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Africa and Middle East (3)
- Asia Pacific (8)
- Australia (7)
- Austria (1)
- Belgium (1)
- Brazil (5)
- Canada (9)
- Central and Eastern Europe (3)
- Chile (1)
- China (3)
- Czech Republic (1)
- Denmark (4)
- Eastern Europe (1)
- EMEA (1)
- Europe (17)
- European Union (1)
- Finland (4)
- France (9)
- Germany (14)
- Iceland (2)
- India (1)
- Ireland (7)
- Israel (1)
- Italy (6)
- Japan (5)
- Latin America (1)
- Netherlands (4)
- New Zealand (4)
- Nordic Region (1)
- North America (29)
- Norway (4)
- Poland (2)
- Portugal (1)
- Saudi Arabia (1)
- South and Central America (6)
- South Korea (5)
- Spain (7)
- Sweden (9)
- Switzerland (2)
- UAE (1)
- UK (50)
- USA (69)
- Western Europe (20)
- World (9)
- Date Published
- 3D Printing Intelligence Service (1)
- Access Control Intelligence Service - Annual (1)
- Advertising Intelligence Service (73)
- BETA - Cinema Operators Strategic Intelligence Service (1)
- Broadband Infrastructure Intelligence Service (2)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (71)
- Cellular IoT Intelligence Service (1)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (62)
- China Semiconductor Intelligence Service (1)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (64)
- Cinema Intelligence Service - Premium (15)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (18)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (10)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (56)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (20)
- Digital Signage & Professional Displays Intelligence Service (17)
- Digital Signage & Professional Displays Intelligence Service - Premium (19)
- Entertainment & Video KPIs Intelligence Service (34)
- Games Intelligence Service (40)
- Games Intelligence Service - Premium (4)
- Healthcare IT Research Package (1)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (24)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (4)
- IoT Devices Intelligence Service (2)
- Media Managed Services Intelligence Service (2)
- MENA Media and Telecoms Intelligence Service (2)
- Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service (3)
- Mobile PC Intelligence Service (4)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (27)
- Motors & Drives Vertical Application Intelligence Service (1)
- OEM Semiconductor Spending & Design Activity Intelligence Service (3)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (26)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (5)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (12)
- Smart Cities IoT Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (12)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (33)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (33)
- Smartphones & Mobile Broadband Devices Intelligence Service (3)
- Tablet & Notebook PC Intelligence Service (8)
- Tablet and Notebook Display & OEM Intelligence Service (2)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (23)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (57)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (5)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (6)
- Ultrasound Intelligence Service (1)
- Video Media Intelligence Service (59)
- Video Processing Intelligence Service (3)
- Wearable Technology Intelligence Service (1)
Virgin Media revamps TV service around V6 box, as Liberty Global commences wider hardware rolloutNovember 30, 2016UK cable operator Virgin Media has unveiled its new advanced TV platform, centred around the V6 set-top box and supported by several multiscreen apps, a new tablet device and an electronic sell-through (EST) service, Virgin Media Store.
AT&T and Quickplay - as much about OTT as it is about hedging, diversification, and tech captureMay 25, 2016AT&T is set to acquire OTT solutions and managed-media- services provider Quickplay Media. Although the terms of the deal are unknown, the sale almost certainly surpasses USD 100m in value; private equity group Madison Dearborn Partners purchased a majority stake in Quickplay in Q3 2012 for roughly USD 100m.Subscribers Only
Sony and Samsung partner on PlayStation NowDecember 30, 2014Sony’s PlayStation Now service is being brought to a range of 2015-year Samsung Smart TV sets. The PlayStation Now gaming platform – which remains in beta in the US and Canada – presently allows PS4, PS3, PS Vita, PS TV, and Bravia TV owners to stream a selection of PS3 titles to their Sony devices. Rental prices – which remain in-flux – currently range from USD 1.99 to USD 19.99, and vary as a function of a rental length.
Canadian cable giants Rogers and Shaw launch Netflix competitor, ShomiAugust 28, 2014Canadian cable TV market leaders, Rogers and Shaw, intend to launch a subscription video competitor to Netflix, dubbed Shomi, in November 2014 at a price of $8.99 a month. The service will initially be available to Rogers and Shaw Broadband and TV customers.
Roku launches new hardware lineup, adds M-GO serviceOctober 09, 2013Roku launched a new product lineup for 2013, along with announcing an agreement with M-GO.
Google and Asus Refresh Nexus 7July 25, 2013Google and Asus have released the second generation of their Nexus 7 tablet. The tablet, will be available to buy in the U.S. from July 30th through the Google Play Store and a number of leading U.S....
Apple's results demonstrate where it has sustainable differentiationApril 23, 2013Apple reported its results first the first calendar quarter of 2013. Operational metrics remains strong while financial performance slipped very slightly.IHS believes Apple has four assets that will deliver sustainable differentiation in the future, notab
Netflix losses increase for International, but per-subscriber financials improveJanuary 24, 2013Streaming online video service provider Netflix saw a 33 per cent increase in paying International subscribers in the fourth quarter of 2012. The company ended the period with 4.892m paying subscribers...
Smart TV developments at CESJanuary 15, 2013CES 2013 has ushered in a wealth of smart-TV-related announcements, most notably from The Smart TV Alliance and Roku. The Alliance - founded by LG, TP Vision and Toshiba, in the hopes of developing a single,...
Google Play Movies available across more countries and devices, with retail business modelNovember 14, 2012Google has added South Korea to the list of countries offering movies in the Google Play Store, which now includes the US, Canada, UK, Japan, Australia, Germany, France and Spain. It has also soft launched a...
Heavy promotions drive France Telecom growth in SpainJuly 29, 2012France Telecom Group achieved a 4.7 per cent year-on-year (YoY) increase in fixed broadband subscribers in Q2 2012. In its latest results, the company reported 654,000 net additions, including 378,000 in...
IPLA to add Filmbox and Kino Polska channelsJuly 26, 2012Polish on demand service IPLA (backed by pay TV and DTH provider Cyfrowy Polsat), has added the Filmbox Live family of channels to its offer. Customers can now buy a Filmbox Live package for 29.90PLN...
Humax invests in Gateway TechnologyJuly 11, 2012Humax, a South Korean set-top box (STB) vendor, has become the largest shareholder of home gateway manufacturer MMC Technology, by acquiring an additional 8.8% stake in the company - bringing its total stake...
EU vote rejects ACTA copyright legislationJuly 08, 2012The European Parliament has overwhelmingly voted against proposed copyright legislation, the controversial Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA). The European Union (EU) parliament's members voted 478 to...
thePlatform deploys with NBCUJune 19, 2012Multiscreen-video solutions provider thePlatform has deployed its mpx content management system (CMS) with NBCUniversal. Central to multiscreen IP-video services, the CMS is a critical part of any operator or...Subscribers Only
Fees levied on Internet giants in South KoreaMay 07, 2012The leading South Korean Internet providers have reached an agreement on the charging of major Internet portals for the use of their networks. Korea Telecom, SK Broadband and LG Plus, together with the Korea...Subscribers Only
BBC adds sports content to international iPlayerApril 12, 2012The BBC has expanded the content range available via the international iPlayer with a number of high-profile UK sporting events, including the Boat Race, Grand National and London Marathon. The distribution of...
Australian satellite launch imminentFebruary 13, 2012Australians living in the remotest areas of the country will soon have access to fast, reasonably-priced broadband services, following the launch of a project to design and build two satellites for the...