Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Broadband Infrastructure Intelligence Service (1)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (2)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- High Performance Wireless (formerly CMIT) Intelligence Service (1)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (9)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (7)
- Wireless IoT Connectivity Intelligence Service (1)
Arris to acquire Motorola Home division from GoogleDecember 20, 2012US network equipment maker Arris has won a bid to acquire Motorola Home from Google for $2.35b. The Home division is part of the Motorola Mobility business that Google took control of in May 2012 for $12.5b,...
Pace looking past set-top boxes with Motorola acquisitionDecember 19, 2012UK set-top box vendor Pace has submitted a non-binding bid to acquire Google's Motorola Home business unit. Motorola Home encompasses the division of Motorola that manufacturers STBs, IPTV distribution...