Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Consumer Electronics (23)
- Digital Media (15)
- Games (1)
- Large Displays (9)
- Managed Services (1)
- Mobile Devices (15)
- Mobile Innovation (12)
- Mobile Networks (4)
- Operators & Services (8)
- Semiconductor Components (1)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (8)
- Smart Home & Appliances (20)
- TV Media & Content (9)
- Date Published
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (20)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (20)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (9)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (9)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (20)
- Data Center Compute Intelligence Service (3)
- Digital Signage & Professional Displays Intelligence Service (16)
- Digital Signage & Professional Displays Intelligence Service - Premium (18)
- Games Intelligence Service (1)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (1)
- MEMS & Sensors for Consumer & Mobile Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile PC Intelligence Service (4)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (3)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (7)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (3)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
- Tablet & Notebook PC Intelligence Service (26)
- Tablet and Notebook Display & OEM Intelligence Service (1)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (3)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (14)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (16)
Amazon introduces Kindle UnlimitedJuly 21, 2014Amazon, the online retail giant, has launched an eBook subscription offer, Kindle Unlimited. The $9.99 per month service allows customers access to over 600,000 Kindle books and thousands of audiobooks.
DirecTV to offer streaming NFL Sunday Ticket to non-subscribersJuly 18, 2014DirecTV is to begin offering NFLSundayTicket.tv, which will allow non-DirecTV subscribers access to NFL Sunday Ticket via laptops, tablets, smartphones, and gaming consoles.
New developments in productivity tablets: HP Pavilion 11t x360 and Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2April 02, 2014Hewlett-Packard’s latest convertible touchscreen tablet/notebook PC, the HP Pavilion 11T x360 launched on February 26 for $399. The convertible tablet PC features a hinged screen which allows it to fold into laptop mode for use with the attached keyboard or...
Roku announces new HDMI Streaming StickMarch 05, 2014On March 5, 2014 Roku announced the HDMI version of its Roku Streaming Stick, priced at $49.99. The Streaming Stick, while functionally identical to Roku’s OTT set-tops, is offered in the diminutive form of a dongle, and until now, has relied exclusively on the MHL interface to connect to a TV set. This new device is commercially available in the US, Canada, UK and Ireland.
Lenovo announces new ThinkPad multimode tablet/laptop for schoolsFebruary 06, 2014Lenovo is releasing a new line of ThinkPad tablets and laptops specifically designed to be used in schools.
Apple's Q4 2013 iPad Results Analysis: With US market maturing focus is on ChinaJanuary 30, 2014Apple reported its results for calendar quarter Q4 2013, (the first quarter of Apple’s 2014 financial year) with iPad, iPhone and Mac all showing unit and revenue growth year over year (YoY).
Roku launches Roku TVJanuary 09, 2014Roku is set to release its first Smart TV sets, in partnership with Chinese TV set manufacturers TCL and Hisense. The Roku TV represents the tight marriage of display hardware, and a natively-integrated, 3rd...
Big Nokia launches for Microsoft's mobile futureOctober 21, 2013Both sets of new handsets are important products for Nokia and Microsoft. The new Asha handsets are a critical holding action against ever cheaper Android smartphones and a way to maintain customers that can later be sold Lumia Windows Phones. The 1520 an
Tablets, Phablets, and PCsJune 12, 2013 Subscribers Only