Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (4)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (2)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (3)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (1)
- Cinema Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (8)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Games Intelligence Service (124)
- Games Intelligence Service - Premium (94)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- Tablet & Notebook PC Intelligence Service (1)
Video-streaming platform Huya files for IPO in the USMay 21, 2018Huya has successfully completed an IPO on the New York Stock Exchange, raising $180 million. This comes after the company received a round of investment totaling $462 million, led by Tencent, just back in March 2018.
Video-streaming platform turned mobile-gaming operator Bilibili sets sights on $400million IPOMarch 06, 2018According to a prospectus filed on 2 March, the online entertainment platform covering video, live broadcasting and mobile games plans to list on the New York Stock Exchange. Bilibili business was initially centered on the Anime, Comic and Games (ACG) industry and has developed into a comprehensive content platform.
eSports video: a cross platform growth storyMay 29, 2014In 2013, esports video consumption reached 2.4 billion hours, almost double the levels in 2012. Esports generated just over $32.8 million in online advertising revenue in 2013, and is set to grow by over 250% by 2018 as programmatic advertising, new regions and new platforms make their presence felt.Subscribers Only
Facebook launches mobile games publishing plansJuly 30, 2013Facebook has officially unveiled its mobile games publishing plans. The social network will provide support for monetisation, advertising, analytics, and cross-platform integration in a pilot scheme aimed at...