Selected Clear AllAnalyst - Michael Howard Analyst - Susanne Cumberland Service - Smart Utility Meter Intelligence Service
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Cloud & Colocation Intelligence Service (3)
- Data Center Compute Intelligence Service (1)
- Data Center Networks Intelligence Service (2)
- Discrete Machine Safety Components Intelligence Service - Annual (1)
- Energy Storage Intelligence Service (1)
- Enterprise & Service Provider Routing & Switching Intelligence Service (21)
- Industrial Communications Intelligence Service - Annual (5)
- Industrial IoT Intelligence Service (1)
- Low Voltage Motors Intelligence Service - Annual (1)
- Mobile Backhaul & Microwave Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Infrastructure Intelligence Service (1)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (1)
- Optical Networks Intelligence Service (3)
- PV Inverter Intelligence Service (2)
- SDN & NFV Intelligence Service (40)
- Service Provider Network Economics Intelligence Service (4)
- Service Provider Routing & Switching Intelligence Service (24)
- Smart Utility Meter Intelligence Service (7)
- Switchgear Research Package (3)
- Telecom Digital Transformation Intelligence Service (6)
Energy efficiency in industry: Different approaches for the same goalsMarch 08, 2019There are a wide variety of initiatives, policies and mandates around the world designed to promote energy efficiency. However, energy efficiency strategies and investments vary depending on the industry, but the goal of reducing energy use and costs remains the same.Subscribers Only
PV inverter and smart-meter suppliers race to develop and launch digital energy solutionsFebruary 13, 2019Highlights • In recent years, smart meter and photovoltaic (PV) inverter suppliers involved in the new energy transition have been rapidly developing new internet of things (IoT) software platforms to create new revenue sources. • Within smart metering, a key indicator for IoT adoption is advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) – over 80 percent of the communicating meters forecast to be shipped in 2019 will be enabled with AMI solutions. • More than 11 million PV inverters will be shipped in 2019 alone, most will be connected to a software platform and controlled by the inverter companies.
Smart metering is a growing large-scale IoT solution for global utilities companiesJanuary 28, 2019The rise of the Internet of Things (IoT) in utilities companies – specifically, smart meters and advanced metering infrastructure (AMI).
IoT in Utilities Report - 2019January 24, 2019Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) shows IoT adoption in utilities is really strong, despite initial concern over which connectivity technology would win the market. The 2019 IoT in Utilities Topical Report discusses how IoT fits into the smart metering market and introduces the Total Cost of Ownership (TCoO).Subscribers Only
Cost and not technicality wins for AMIJanuary 17, 2019Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) shows IoT adoption in utilities is already strong, despite initial concern over which connectivity technology would 'win' the market. However, the technical limitations of connectivity technologies are not the biggest roadblocks to implementation - Total Cost of Ownership is the bigger limitation.
Digitalization: 2019 smart metering milestonesNovember 28, 2018Utilities of all types are heading towards a data-driven future, and this continues to accelerate the immediate demand for communicating meters. As this digitalization trend takes hold, the metering world is expected to hit some interesting milestones in 2019.
European Utility Week Show Brief - 2018Vienna, AustriaNovember 16, 2018This presentation is a review of the 2018 European Utility Week event. The brief covers the main topics of the show: meter hardware, communication technologies, IoT, and energy storage and solar power.Subscribers Only