Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- AI & Analytics in Video Surveillance Intelligence Service - Annual (1)
- Cellular IoT Intelligence Service (2)
- Cloud & Colocation Intelligence Service (3)
- Command & Control Rooms Intelligence Service - Annual (7)
- Critical Communications Broadband Intelligence Service - Annual (1)
- Critical National Infrastructure CNI Intelligence Service (1)
- Data Center Compute Intelligence Service (1)
- Data Center Networks Intelligence Service (2)
- Digital Signage & Professional Displays Intelligence Service (23)
- Digital Signage & Professional Displays Intelligence Service - Premium (27)
- Display Dynamics Intelligence Service (2)
- Display Dynamics Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- Enterprise & Service Provider Routing & Switching Intelligence Service - Premium (21)
- Industrial Semiconductor Intelligence Service (10)
- LED Intelligence Service (2)
- Lighting Intelligence Service (29)
- MEMS & Sensors for Consumer & Mobile Intelligence Service (1)
- MEMS & Sensors Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Backhaul & Microwave Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Infrastructure Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Radio Intelligence Service (1)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (4)
- Optical Networks Intelligence Service (3)
- Physical Security Channel Intelligence Service - Annual (1)
- Processors Intelligence Service (4)
- SDN & NFV Intelligence Service (36)
- Service Provider Network Economics Intelligence Service (4)
- Service Provider Routing & Switching Intelligence Service (24)
- Smart Home Intelligence Service (1)
- Smart Home Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Telecom Digital Transformation Intelligence Service (6)
- Video Surveillance & Analytics Intelligence Service - Annual (49)
- Video Surveillance & Analytics Intelligence Service - Annual - Premium (49)
- Video Surveillance Intelligence Service - 2014-2015 (25)
- Video Surveillance Intelligence Service - Americas - 2014-2015 (17)
- Video Surveillance Intelligence Service - Americas - 2015-2016 (22)
- Video Surveillance Intelligence Service - Asia-Pacific (18)
- Video Surveillance Intelligence Service - China - 2014-2015 (17)
- Video Surveillance Intelligence Service - China - 2015-2016 (22)
- Video Surveillance Intelligence Service - EMEA - 2014-2015 (17)
- Video Surveillance Intelligence Service - EMEA - 2015-2016 (22)
- Video Surveillance Intelligence Service for Bain & Co. Nordic - Extract (9)
- Video Surveillance Intelligence Service for SanDisk - Mar 2015 - Extract (16)
Command & Control Rooms Intelligence Service - AnnualUnderstand key command and control technologies and suppliers with our flagship, four-volume report that provides the five-year forecast for thirteen command and control technologies and services across three vertical markets and four world regions.Subscribers Only
Safe Cities flourish; Asia Pacific is the largest marketJanuary 09, 2020The safe city, a modern-day concept centered on providing security for urban dwellers, continues to thrive, with the range of technologies oriented toward safe-city dynamics projected to enjoy solid growth in the years to come.
ICCRA Congress Show Report - 2019Athens, GreeceDecember 16, 2019The International Critical Control Rooms Alliance is an independent membership organisation with a goal to become the focus and platform for mission critical control room discussion, learning, and development of proactive measures designed to create constant evolution and ensure best practice.Subscribers Only
Command & Control Room Merger & Acquisition Report - 2019November 19, 2019This report seeks to provide perspective on the competitive landscape of the command and control room market with a specific focus on merger and acquisition activity within the past three years.Subscribers Only
Command & Control Room Project Tracker DatabaseOctober 07, 2019This annually updated database collects publicly available data on command and control projects globally. IHSM analysts used sources such as company press releases and websites, critical communications industry news sources and company annual reports to compile this information.Subscribers Only
Command & Control Rooms Report - 4 Vols - 2019Edition Year: 2019-2020September 30, 2019The reports examine the global market for command and control room/PSAP technologies and services across the public safety, transportation and utilities industries, the control room market’s biggest sectors.Subscribers Only
APCO International Show Report - 2019August 29, 2019The annual APCO International conference and exhibition remains an important industry tradeshow with its gathering of high-profile US public safety communication officials and industry leaders across the public safety communications equipment and services marketSubscribers Only
Motorola to acquire AvigilonFebruary 02, 2018Motorola announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire Avigilon, one of the world's largest suppliers of professional video surveillance equipment.
Johnson Controls to merge with TycoJanuary 26, 2016Johnson Controls and Tyco International announced this week plans to merge, with the deal expected to close at the end of 2016. The deal is still subject to approvals by regulators and shareholders. The combined company will be known as Johnson Controls plc and it forecasts revenues of $32 billion in 2016.
Tough conditions in Latin American video surveillance marketDecember 08, 2015An economic downturn and exchange rate volatility are making business conditions tough for vendors of video surveillance equipment in a number of Latin American countries. As a result, the Latin American market is forecast to decline by 7.7% to $580 million in 2015.
FLIR to acquire DVTelDecember 01, 2015FLIR announced this week that it has agreed to acquire DVTel. FLIR is a supplier of sensing solutions including thermal imaging systems. DVTel is a supplier of professional network video surveillance solutions, particularly for enterprise-segment installations.
Supply of video management software remains fragmentedAugust 28, 2015The previous year has seen some big changes in the supply base for video management software (VMS). Canon acquired Milestone Systems, Panasonic acquired Video Insight, ONSSI acquired SeeTec, and, most recently, NICE Systems decided to sell off its physical security business unit. Despite this, supply of VMS remains fragmented. According to estimates from IHS Inc. through its video surveillance intelligence service, no single vendor possessed a share greater than eight percent in 2014 and this is unlikely to change greatly in 2015
Rapid Growth in Global Video Surveillance Market Continues in 2014June 04, 2015The world market for video surveillance equipment grew by 14.2% in 2014.This is according to recently published estimates from IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), through its Video Surveillance Intelligence Service. This is a higher rate than IHS was forecasting back in December (it was forecasting 10.7% back then).
Canon to Acquire Axis CommunicationsFebruary 10, 2015Canon announced a public offer today to acquire Axis Communications. Axis is one of the world’s largest suppliers of video surveillance equipment.
Avigilon Acquires More Video Analytics PatentsJanuary 27, 2015Avigilon announced recently that it has acquired 96 more patents for video content analysis software. This comes around a month after it acquired all of Objectvideo’s patents and licensing agreements. Avigilon is a major supplier of video surveillance equipment. Objectvideo supplied patents and licensing agreements for video content analysis software.
Samsung sells Samsung TechwinNovember 28, 2014Samsung Techwin announced today that Samsung Group affiliates will sell their holding stakes in Samsung Techwin to Hanwha Group. Samsung Techwin is a major supplier of video surveillance equipment. Hanwha Group is a large South Korean conglomerate.Subscribers Only
Security systems integration market worth an estimated $59.5 billion in 2013October 29, 2014The world market for security system integration was valued at $59.5 billion in 2013, an increase of almost $5 billion from 2012, according to a new report from IHS. The security system integration market consists of the design, consultancy, installation, service and maintenance, as well as sales of video surveillance, physical access control and intruder alarm equipment.
Anixter to acquire Tri-EdAugust 12, 2014Anixter announced on Monday that it has signed an agreement to acquire Tri-Ed. Tri-Ed is a distributor of video surveillance equipment, access control, intrusion detection, and fire products.
IFSEC Safe Cities Presentation - June 2014June 24, 2014IHS provides the slide deck from Paul Bremner’s presentation at IFSEC International’s Safe Cities Academy on Wednesday the 18th June 2014.Subscribers Only
Video Surveillance Market to Bounce BackJune 16, 2014In May, IHS released the latest update to its video surveillance market sizing and forecast data. This research estimated that the total market had increased by 6.8% between 2012 and 2013. Looking forward, IHS forecasts that annual growth will ...Subscribers Only