Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- AMOLED & Flexible Display Intelligence Service (1)
- AMOLED and LCD Supply Demand & Equipment Intelligence Service (1)
- BETA - Cinema Operators Strategic Intelligence Service (6)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (1)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (2)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (20)
- Cinema Intelligence Service - Premium (38)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (6)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (13)
- Data Center Rack Systems Intelligence Service (4)
- Display Dynamics Intelligence Service (5)
- Display Dynamics Intelligence Service - Premium (5)
- Industrial IoT Intelligence Service (3)
- Mobile PC Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- TV Display & OEM Intelligence Service (1)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (1)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (1)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (1)
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) Intelligence Service (7)
Kinepolis sets a second foot in the North American market with the acquisition of MJRSeptember 04, 2019Belgian exhibitor group Kinepolis has announced a deal to acquire MJR Digital Cinemas with its 164 screens in the United States for an estimated $151.25m.
Q2 2019 update - Vue completes acquisition of Poland's Cinema3D, and Cinepolis enters Oman. Plus, 9 additional groups tracked in the service.August 05, 2019Data for 2019 Q2 for the digital cinema metrics has been uploaded to the Cinema Operators Strategic Intelligence Service.Subscribers Only
Atom Tickets reaches two thirds of US screensJune 05, 2019Specialist movie ticketing company Atom Tickets has added major US exhibitor Cinemark to its list of exhibitors, taking its screen count to over 26,000 screens of the US screen estate of 40,000 screens plus.
Q1 2019 update - Marcus Theatres and Kinepolis complete acquisitions, whilst Cinepolis and Pathe expand into new territoriesMay 20, 2019IHS Markit has just published first quarter 2019 (Q1 2019) digital cinema data for the Cinema Operators Strategic Intelligence Service. These are the highlights from the exhibitors tracked in the Service for that quarter.Subscribers Only
Cinepolis sets foot in the Middle East and Pathe in Africa in 2019May 03, 2019Mexican exhibition group Cinepolis, the largest in South America by number of screens, opened its first cinema in the Middle East in Q1 2019, in Bahrain. Separately, French exhibition group Pathe has opened its first cinema outside Europe, in Tunisia.
Subscription business model expands in cinemasApril 03, 2019Although Europe counts with solid precedents of cinema subscription offerings, this business model was implemented in large scale in the US for the first time only in 2017. In recent weeks, three new subscription solutions have entered the US cinema market launched by exhibitor Alamo Drafthouse, technology solutions provider Influx and ticketing services company Atom Tickets.