Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Africa and Middle East (16)
- Albania (1)
- Algeria (11)
- Asia Pacific (1)
- Bahrain (10)
- Bulgaria (1)
- Central and Eastern Europe (4)
- China (1)
- Cuba (1)
- Cyprus (1)
- Egypt (11)
- Greece (1)
- Jordan (10)
- Kuwait (13)
- Lebanon (10)
- Libya (8)
- Morocco (11)
- Nigeria (1)
- Oman (11)
- Philippines (1)
- Qatar (13)
- Romania (1)
- Saudi Arabia (13)
- South Africa (1)
- Syria (2)
- Tunisia (10)
- Turkey (3)
- UAE (16)
- UK (1)
- Western Europe (1)
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (6)
- AMOLED & Flexible Display Intelligence Service (5)
- AMOLED and LCD Supply Demand & Equipment Intelligence Service (2)
- Automotive Display Intelligence Service (11)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (59)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (111)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (1)
- Cloud & Colocation Intelligence Service (9)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (14)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (1)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (11)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (17)
- Data Center Compute Intelligence Service (54)
- Data Center Networks Intelligence Service (17)
- Data Center Rack Systems Intelligence Service (5)
- Data Center Storage Intelligence Service (4)
- Display Dynamics Intelligence Service (37)
- Display Dynamics Intelligence Service - Premium (37)
- DRAM Memory Intelligence Service (1)
- Enterprise & Service Provider Routing & Switching Intelligence Service - Premium (61)
- Enterprise Networks Intelligence Service (58)
- Enterprise Voice, Video & Unified Communication Intelligence Service (9)
- Entertainment & Video KPIs Intelligence Service (9)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (12)
- Home Networks Intelligence Service (2)
- Internet-Enabled Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- IoT Devices Intelligence Service (3)
- MENA Media and Telecoms Intelligence Service (24)
- Mobile Backhaul & Microwave Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- Mobile Infrastructure Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile PC Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (5)
- Multi-Tenant Data Centers Intelligence Service (4)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (122)
- Optical Networks Intelligence Service (3)
- SDN & NFV Intelligence Service (42)
- Semiconductor Competitive Landscape CLT Intelligence Service (1)
- Service Provider Network Economics Intelligence Service (4)
- Service Provider Routing & Switching Intelligence Service (24)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (7)
- Small Cells & Carrier WiFi Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Display Intelligence Service (7)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (5)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (7)
- Smartphones & Mobile Broadband Devices Intelligence Service (2)
- Specialty Displays Intelligence Service (2)
- SSD and HDD Storage Intelligence Service (4)
- Tablet and Notebook Display & OEM Intelligence Service (3)
- Telecom Digital Transformation Intelligence Service (6)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (93)
- TV Display & OEM Intelligence Service (2)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (230)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (2)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) Intelligence Service (4)
- Video Media Intelligence Service (1)
- Wireless Systems Intelligence Service (2)
The pay TV market in the Middle East and North Africa 2014April 08, 2015The pay TV market in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) experienced another year of strong growth in 2014. Total primary pay TV households rose to 4.8 million at the end of 2014, a year-on-year increase of 12.4%. Between 2010 and 2014, the pay TV market saw a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.3%.Subscribers Only
MBC to launch SVoD service in MENAJuly 10, 2014Middle East Broadcasting Center (MBC), the free-to-air satellite TV operator covering the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, is planning to launch a new over-the-top (OTT) service later in the year, according to local press reports.
OSN targets youth with new OTT service launchMay 20, 2014MENA pay TV operator is launching a new OTT service called Go by OSN. The service, which will be available to 22 MENA countries, is addressed to non-subscribers of OSN and primarily to young people under the age of 35. Go by OSN offers a selection of premium content controlled by OSN.
OSN targets new markets by enriching its Arabic content offeringApril 10, 2014OSN, the Dubai-based pay TV satellite operator, is expanding its Arabic-language programming as a strategic move to extend its customer base and to further position its brand as the number one destination for premium content in the MENA region.Subscribers Only
Pay TV in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) in 2013April 02, 2014An insight into the Pay TV Market of 13 MENA countries in 2013.Subscribers Only
Is Al Jazeera joining the chase for Digiturk?December 20, 2013Qatari-based broadcaster Al Jazeera is reported to have joined the list of possible buyers of troubled Turkish satellite pay TV operator Digiturk. Local press reports say that the Arab operator has appointed investment banking firm Barclays Capital to act as consultant for the acquisition process.Subscribers Only
OSN enriches its HD content portfolio with cricket channelOctober 01, 2013OSN has added a new HD sports channel to its channel portfolio with the launch on 1 October of OSN Sports Cricket HD.
OSN continues to diversify as it considers IPOSeptember 01, 2013MENA satellite pay TV operator OSN has announced the acquisition of Pehla Media & Entertainment. No financial details for the deal were given but the CEO of OSN David...
Al Jazeera gets English Premier League for whole Middle EastJuly 16, 2013Al Jazeera Sports has acquired the TV broadcasting to the English Premier League (EPL) for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. Al Jazeera obtained the rights on an exclusive basis, meaning...
Middle East broadcasters gear up for RamadanJuly 11, 2013Dubai Media Incorporated (DMI) is re-vamping its online services in an a effort to take advantage of the media-consumption habits of the Arab population during the holy month of Ramadan (10.07 - 08.08.2013)....
Saudi Arabia to become OSN's largest market as Arabic focus increasesJune 13, 2013The pay TV market of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is to become the most important single market for satellite pay TV operator Orbit Showtime Network (OSN) in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA)...
Turkish government sells Show TV after seizure of Cukurova assetsJune 05, 2013Turkey's Savings Deposit Insurance Fund, a government-controlled body, has sold Show TV to Ciner Media Holding.
My-HD Media to launch low-cost HD package in MENAMay 16, 2013My-HD Media, a Dubai-based satellite TV operator is launching a low-cost HD channels package for the MENA region. The package comprises around 25 HD channels and among them all eight of MBC HD channels....
Arabic TV drama production in MENA a brief outlineMay 06, 2013A new televised drama series of Syrian origin is about to be filmed in the UAE. The drama series will be shot at the Abu Dhabi studios of twofour54, the Emirate's Media production hub. The series will be...
UAE's Du reports gain in IPTV subscribersMay 02, 2013Du, the UAE-based telecommunications operator has reported its Q1 2013 IPTV subscriber figure. The operator reported a small, six per cent, increase in its pay TV customers over the same period last year. The...
New Filipino channel deals for OSN and My-HDApril 29, 2013OSN has inked a deal with ABS-CBN to distribute four channels to the large Filipino and South-East Asian community in the Gulf States. The four channels (TFC, Bro, Cinema One Global and ANC) will be...
China seeks a foothold in Africa and the Middle EastApril 25, 2013The Chinese Media company, StarTimes Group is backing the Business Rescue Plan for the beleaguered South African pay TV operator TopTV. On DigitalMedia (ODM), the parent company of TopTV, has been known for a...
Turkish regulator awards 33 DTT licencesApril 21, 2013Turkish regulator, the Radio and Television High Council (RTUK), has awarded 33 national digital terrestrial TV (DTT) licences, following an auction procedure, to a range of private broadcasters and thematic channel operators.
Pay TV in the Middle east and North Africa (MENA)March 26, 2013 Subscribers Only
The HDTV Channels in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA)March 26, 2013 Subscribers Only