Selected Clear All
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Abel Nevarez (2)
- Alzbeta Fellenbaum (19)
- Andrew Young (2)
- Blake Kozak (2)
- Cecilia Zhu (4)
- Constantinos Papavassilopoulos (1)
- Daniel Simmons (6)
- Daniel Stevenson Sutton (5)
- Dinesh Kithany (2)
- Erik Brannon (8)
- Fateha Begum (13)
- Harold Vargas (7)
- Horse Liu (1)
- Irina Kornilova (18)
- Jack Kent (6)
- James Allison (5)
- John Kendall (6)
- Jun Wen Woo (1)
- Jusy Hong (2)
- Laura Aguilera (9)
- Maria Rua Aguete (2)
- Merrick Kingston (46)
- Paul Erickson (78)
- Piers Harding-Rolls (6)
- Stelios Kotakis (5)
- Tim Westcott (2)
- Tom Morrod (18)
- Veronica Gonzalez-Thayer (6)
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (4)
- AMOLED & Flexible Display Intelligence Service (40)
- AMOLED and LCD Supply Demand & Equipment Intelligence Service (9)
- Automotive Display Intelligence Service (2)
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (64)
- Cellular IoT Intelligence Service (8)
- Channels & Programming Intelligence Service (16)
- Cinema Intelligence Service (3)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (18)
- Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (3)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (9)
- Consumer Research - Devices, Media & Usage Intelligence Service - Premium (17)
- Data Center Storage Intelligence Service (1)
- Digital Health Intelligence Service (1)
- Digital Signage & Professional Displays Intelligence Service (11)
- Digital Signage & Professional Displays Intelligence Service - Premium (12)
- Display Dynamics Intelligence Service (36)
- Display Dynamics Intelligence Service - Premium (38)
- Displays Market Trackers - Historical Issues for Samsung (1)
- Entertainment & Video KPIs Intelligence Service (19)
- Games Intelligence Service (18)
- Games Intelligence Service - Premium (20)
- Healthcare Equipment Intelligence Service (1)
- High Performance Wireless (formerly CMIT) Intelligence Service (13)
- Home Appliance Intelligence Service (1)
- Home Entertainment KPIs Intelligence Service (23)
- Industrial Semiconductor Intelligence Service (4)
- Internet-Enabled Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- IoT Devices Intelligence Service (9)
- Low Power Wireless Intelligence Service (5)
- MEMS & Sensors for Consumer & Mobile Intelligence Service (32)
- MEMS & Sensors Intelligence Service (29)
- MEMS & Sensors Presentations (5)
- Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service (2)
- Mobile PC Intelligence Service (2)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (1)
- Motors & Drives Vertical Application Intelligence Service (2)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (1)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (2)
- Smart Buildings Intelligence Service (7)
- Smart Cities IoT Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Display Intelligence Service (8)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (3)
- Smartphones & Mobile Broadband Devices Intelligence Service (2)
- Specialty Displays Intelligence Service (2)
- Tablet & Notebook PC Intelligence Service (2)
- Tablet and Notebook Display & OEM Intelligence Service (5)
- TV & Online Video Intelligence Service - Premium (16)
- TV Display & OEM Intelligence Service (7)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (15)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (1)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service - Premium (2)
- Video Media Intelligence Service (5)
- Wireless IoT Connectivity Intelligence Service (15)
- Wireless Systems Intelligence Service (2)
UPC Cablecom launches SVoD service MyPrime to compete with NetflixSeptember 04, 2014Liberty Global-owned Swiss operator UPC Cablecom has launched a multiscreen offer - called My Prime on the brink of Netflix’s expansion in Europe. The service is available to UPC Cablecom customers with Horizon and DigiCard premium bundles – Plus and Super - for no...Subscribers Only
Google expands availability of Play movies, rolls out Chromecast to EuropeApril 04, 2014Google has increased the geographic availability of its Google Play movies and music stores to 37 new markets, with the service now available in 54 countries around the world. Simultaneously, Google has officially begun to ship its Chromecast HDMI device to France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, the Netherlands, and the Nordics.Subscribers Only
BBC iPlayer consumption sees tablets edge ahead of smartphones, both categories remain keyApril 23, 2013BBC iPlayer usage in the UK via tablets was higher than it was via mobile phones for the first time ever in March 2013. Collectively, tablets and mobile devices made up around 30 per cent of all iPlayer...
Sky Italia updates Sky Go service with new On Demand sectionDecember 03, 2012Sky Italia has introduced several changes to its OTT video service Sky Go: • A new 'On Demand' section has been introduced. Available on PCs and Macs, iOS and Samsung Galaxy tablets. Content range...
Google Play Movies available across more countries and devices, with retail business modelNovember 14, 2012Google has added South Korea to the list of countries offering movies in the Google Play Store, which now includes the US, Canada, UK, Japan, Australia, Germany, France and Spain. It has also soft launched a...
Overview of online movie market in SpainAugust 30, 2012 Subscribers Only
Belgian broadcasters unite to form catch-up TV portal RumbleAugust 28, 2012The three main Flemish language broadcasters in Belgium - public broadcaster VRT, and two commercial networks, VMMa and SBS Belgium, have joined forces in a joint project - a catch-up TV portal called Rumble....
RTL/ProSiebenSat.1 joint venture ban is confirmed by German Higher Regional CourtAugust 09, 2012The Higher Regional Court in Dusseldorf has backed an earlier decision by the German state supreme court in regards to the ban of the potential joint venture from RTL and ProSiebenSat.1 (See...
Apple sees YoY growth following strong iPad and iPhone salesJuly 26, 2012In the quarter ending 30 June 2012 Apple achieved revenues of $35bn representing a 23 per cent growth compared to the same period last year, but 11 per cent lower than the previous quarter's turnover. Net...
BSkyB acquires AcetraxMay 07, 2012UK satellite operator BSkyB has purchased Swiss-based transactional online movie service Acetrax, it was revealed in the pay-TV operator's first quarter 2012 results. The Acetrax app is built into LG, Samsung...
RTL/ProSiebenSat.1 joint online video service ban is confirmed by German courtApril 24, 2012Nearly two years after the initial service application was submitted (back in 2010), the online video service joint venture between RTL and ProSiebenSat.1 has finally been laid to rest. The German state...
Samsung signs content deal with SPI InternationalApril 04, 2012Independent film distributor and pay TV channel owner SPI International has signed a content deal with Samsung Electronics to deliver TV and movies via Samsung Smart TVs. SPI International, which has content...
Amazon unveils Kindle Touch and Kindle Fire tabletSeptember 28, 2011Amazon has renewed the Kindle lineup with the some incremental upgrades to the dedicated Kindle eReaders and launch of the Kindle Fire, its first colour screen tablet in its Kindle line-up. The company...
Liberty Global Strikes Deal with thePlatform to Deliver Online Video ServicesSeptember 15, 2011
Liberty Global has chosen Comcast subsidiary thePlatform to provide the backend video content management system (CMS) across its online video properties. Liberty Global will use thePlatform's online video solutions, providing access for its pay-TV subscriptions, starting this autumn with cable TV customers in the Netherlands.
Liberty Global strikes deal with thePlatform to deliver online video servicesSeptember 14, 2011Liberty Global has chosen Comcast subsidiary thePlatform to provide the back-end video content management system (CMS) across its online video properties. Liberty Global will use thePlatform's online video...
Motorola Mobility invests in OoyalaSeptember 12, 2011Motorola Mobility has made an investment in online video platform (OVP) Ooyala in order to develop its multi-screen video experience on connected devices. Ooyala has more than 100 clients, including Bloomberg,...
iPhone and iPad Deliver Apple a Record QuarterJuly 21, 2011In the quarter ending 30th June 2011 Apple achieved revenues of $28.6bn - the highest quarterly revenues in the company's history - representing 82 per cent year-on-year growth. For the most part this was driven by the sale of 33m iOS devices, and particularly the iPhone and iPad.
iPhone and iPad deliver Apple a record quarterJuly 20, 2011In the quarter ending 30 June 2011 Apple achieved revenues of $28.6bn - the highest quarterly revenues in the company's history - representing 82 per cent year-on-year growth. For the most part this was...