Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Press Releases Category - Semiconductor Manufacturing
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Access Control & Fire (40)
- Advertising (23)
- Automotive Technology (48)
- Capital Equipment & Machinery (26)
- Cinema (6)
- Consumer Electronics (310)
- Critical Communications (9)
- Cybersecurity & Digital ID (22)
- Datacenter & Cloud (76)
- Digital Media (38)
- Digital Signage (8)
- Discrete & Process Automation (8)
- Display Manufacturing & Supply Chain (52)
- Display Materials & Components (65)
- Electric Motor Systems (2)
- Enterprise IT Security (8)
- Enterprise Networks & Communication (132)
- Games (7)
- Healthcare IT (1)
- Large Displays (88)
- Lighting (15)
- M2M, IoT & Connectivity (31)
- Managed Services (4)
- Medical Devices & Equipment (33)
- Memory & Storage (153)
- MEMS & Sensors (42)
- Mobile Devices (221)
- Mobile Innovation (16)
- Mobile Networks (85)
- Operators & Services (36)
- Power Supplies & Wireless Charging (33)
- Semiconductor Components (227)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing (9)
- Semiconductor Market (79)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (20)
- Small & Medium Displays (124)
- Smart Building & Building Automation (1)
- Smart Grid & Energy Storage (27)
- Smart Home & Appliances (65)
- Solar (94)
- Teardowns & Cost Benchmarking (42)
- Touch & Interface (36)
- Transformative Technologies (2)
- TV Media & Content (65)
- Video (20)
- Video Surveillance (17)
- Voice & Data Networks (16)
- Date Published
Worldwide Semiconductor Revenue Hit Record $120.8 Billion in Q2 2018, IHS Markit SaysAugust 22, 2018Global semiconductor industry revenue grew 4.4 percent, quarter over quarter, in the second quarter of 2018, reaching a record $120.8 billion.
Led by Texas Instruments, the Industrial Semiconductor Market Grew Nearly 12 Percent in 2017, IHS Markit SaysJune 05, 2018Worldwide industrial semiconductor revenues grew by 11.8 percent year over year, reaching $49.1 billion in 2017, according to the latest analysis from IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
IHS Markit Announces Analyst Briefing and Roundtable Discussions at Hannover Messe 2018April 11, 2018During the upcoming Hannover Messe 2018 trade show in Hannover, Germany, business information provider IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) will host a multi-topic roundtable-style forum about the semiconductor and automation industries.
With its Highest Growth Rate in 14 Years, the Global Semiconductor Industry Topped $429 Billion in 2017, IHS Markit SaysMarch 28, 2018The semiconductor industry closed out 2017 in blockbuster fashion, posting the highest year-over-year growth in 14 years.
Semiconductor Industry Continues Upward Trend Toward Record Year, IHS Markit SaysNovember 30, 2017The semiconductor industry continued its upward trend in the third quarter of 2017, notching 12 percent sequential growth with strength across all application markets, according to IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
Semiconductor Industry Records Best Second Quarter in Three Years, IHS Markit SaysSeptember 11, 2017Despite a slightly down first quarter, the semiconductor industry achieved near record growth in the second quarter of 2017, posting a 6.1 percent growth from the previous quarter, according to IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
Changes in Manufacturing, with Emphasis on China, Highlight 2016 Global Technology Predictions from IHS AnalystsDecember 22, 2015Innovations in nearly every sector are setting the stage for technology market growth and even more rapid change in 2016.
Ramifications of Moore’s Law Leads to Trillions of Dollars Added to the Global EconomyJune 17, 2015A new report from IHS Inc. titled “Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Moore’s Law,” the report describes how the activity predicted by Moore’s Law not only drives technological change, but has also created huge economic value and driven social advancement.
Avago Technologies Acquisition of Broadcom Creates New Semiconductor Powerhouse, IHS saysMay 29, 2015Merger activity in the semiconductor industry moved to a new level with the announcement of the agreement for Avago Technologies to acquire Broadcom, according to IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), the leading global source of critical information and insight.