Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Insights Research by Market - Mobile & Telecom Geography - Global Service - Enterprise Voice, Video & Unified Communication Intelligence Service
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Date Published
- Advertising Intelligence Service (2)
- AMOLED & Flexible Display Intelligence Service (1)
- Broadband Infrastructure Intelligence Service (2)
- Consumer Platforms & Ecosystems Intelligence Service (3)
- Display Dynamics Intelligence Service (1)
- Enterprise & Service Provider Routing & Switching Intelligence Service (6)
- Enterprise Networks Intelligence Service (8)
- Enterprise Voice, Video & Unified Communication Intelligence Service (11)
- Media Managed Services Intelligence Service (1)
- Media Management Intelligence Service (3)
- MEMS & Sensors Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Backhaul & Microwave Intelligence Service (5)
- Mobile Infrastructure Intelligence Service (17)
- Mobile Technology Intelligence Service (1)
- Operator Multiplay Intelligence Service (2)
- Optical Networks Intelligence Service (9)
- Professional Video Intelligence Service (1)
- SDN & NFV Intelligence Service (9)
- Service Provider Network Economics Intelligence Service (5)
- Service Provider Routing & Switching Intelligence Service (6)
- Set-Top Box Intelligence Service (3)
- Small Cells & Carrier WiFi Intelligence Service (14)
- Smartphone Display Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (8)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service (13)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (14)
- Telecom Digital Transformation Intelligence Service (8)
- Video UX Technology Intelligence Service (2)
PBX market sinks 8 percent year over year in 2017March 16, 2018A decline in on-premises private branch exchange (PBX) licenses led the global market to decrease 8 percent in 2017 from 2016, to $5.7 billion. Total PBX lines were down 9 percent year over year in 2017, with every segment taking a hit.
RESEARCH NOTE - 86 Percent of Businesses Surveyed to Use Video Conferencing as Part of Their UC Environment by 2018March 01, 2017Following is information and insight from IHS Markit about our Unified Communication (UC) Strategies and Vendor Leadership North American Enterprise Survey.
RESEARCH NOTE - Business Cloud VoIP and Unified Communications Seats to Top 70 Million in 2020September 22, 2016Following is information and insight from IHS Markit about our 2016 Business Cloud VoIP and UC Services Annual Market Report.
RESEARCH NOTE - Voice over IP Services Market Up 5 Percent in 2015April 28, 2016IHS Technology analysis and commentary on the 2016 VoIP and Unified Communication Services and Subscribers Annual Market Report, which tracks service provider residential and business voice over IP (VoIP) and unified communication (UC) services, follows.
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS - Enterprises Evaluating Cloud Providers Say QoS Guarantees, Security Are Most CriticalApril 04, 2016The IHS Technology Unified Communication (UC) Strategies and Vendor Leadership: North America Enterprise Survey takes an in-depth look at the state of the UC market, where organizations are unifying various types of communication, why they are doing it, what capabilities they need, deployment locations, and which vendors and service providers they are likely to use.
RESEARCH NOTE - A Tale of Two PBX Markets in 2015: North America Up While Rest of World DownMarch 15, 2016IHS Technology analysis and commentary on the Q1 2016 Enterprise Unified Communications and Voice Equipment Quarterly Market Tracker, which includes data for the fourth quarter (Q4) and full-year 2015, follows.
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS - Cloud Videoconferencing Services Up 25 Percent in 2015December 21, 2015Spurred by continuing adoption of video communication technologies and a shift from in-house infrastructure deployments to a cloud-delivery model, worldwide cloud video conferencing service revenue is on track to accelerate in 2015, with revenue increasing 25 percent over the prior year, reaching $281 million.
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS - Cloud-based Hosted VoIP and Unified Communications Seats Swelled in 1H15September 18, 2015IHS (NYSE: IHS) today reported that worldwide cloud PBX and unified communications (UC) seats grew 29 percent in the first half of 2015 (1H15) from a year ago (1H14).
REPORT HIGHLIGHTS - Multi-Purpose Rooms, Immersive Telepresence Shine in Videoconferencing MarketSeptember 17, 2015An upswing in multi-purpose room and immersive telepresence sales drove the global video conferencing market up 8 percent sequentially in the second quarter of 2015 (2Q15), to $774 million, according to IHS (NYSE: IHS).