Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Press Releases Category - Mobile Networks
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Automotive Technology (2)
- Displays (6)
- Enterprise & IT (3)
- Healthcare Technology (4)
- Manufacturing Technology (1)
- Media & Advertising (4)
- Mobile & Telecom (85)
- Mobile, Consumer & Connected Devices (25)
- Power & Energy Technology (1)
- Security Technology (3)
- Semiconductors (19)
- Teardowns & Cost Benchmarking (2)
- Transformative Technologies (1)
- Access Control & Fire (40)
- Advertising (23)
- Automotive Technology (48)
- Capital Equipment & Machinery (26)
- Cinema (6)
- Consumer Electronics (310)
- Critical Communications (9)
- Cybersecurity & Digital ID (22)
- Datacenter & Cloud (76)
- Digital Media (37)
- Digital Signage (8)
- Discrete & Process Automation (8)
- Display Manufacturing & Supply Chain (51)
- Display Materials & Components (65)
- Electric Motor Systems (2)
- Enterprise IT Security (8)
- Enterprise Networks & Communication (132)
- Games (6)
- Healthcare IT (1)
- Large Displays (86)
- Lighting (15)
- M2M, IoT & Connectivity (31)
- Managed Services (4)
- Medical Devices & Equipment (33)
- Memory & Storage (153)
- MEMS & Sensors (42)
- Mobile Devices (221)
- Mobile Innovation (16)
- Mobile Networks (85)
- Operators & Services (36)
- Power Supplies & Wireless Charging (33)
- Semiconductor Components (227)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing (9)
- Semiconductor Market (79)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (20)
- Small & Medium Displays (124)
- Smart Building & Building Automation (1)
- Smart Grid & Energy Storage (27)
- Smart Home & Appliances (65)
- Solar (94)
- Teardowns & Cost Benchmarking (42)
- Touch & Interface (36)
- Transformative Technologies (2)
- TV Media & Content (65)
- Video (20)
- Video Surveillance (17)
- Voice & Data Networks (16)
- Diane Myers (9)
- Don Tait (1)
- Francis Sideco (3)
- Heidi Adams (2)
- Jack Kent (2)
- Jenalea Howell (1)
- Matthias Machowinski (6)
- Michael Howard (8)
- Richard Webb (1)
- Ruomeng Wang (1)
- Seth Wallis-Jones (2)
- Shane Walker (1)
- Stéphane Téral (12)
- Victoria Fodale (1)
- Vincent Leung (1)
- Vinita Jakhanwal (1)
- Wayne Lam (4)
- Date Published
- China Semiconductor Intelligence Service (3)
- DRAM Memory Intelligence Service (1)
- Internet-Enabled Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (14)
- Mobile and Embedded Memory Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service (14)
- Mobile Handsets Electronics Intelligence Service (14)
- Mobile Location Intelligence - Analysis Only (4)
- Mobile Location Intelligence Service (formerly Portable & LBS) (4)
- NAND Memory Intelligence Service (1)
- Semiconductor Application Forecast AMFT Intelligence Service (1)
- Semiconductor Competitive Landscape CLT Intelligence Service (1)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (14)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (14)
- Smartphones & Mobile Broadband Devices Intelligence Service (14)
- Wireless Systems Intelligence Service (14)
5G Trials in Full Swing, With 12 Percent of Operators Moving to Commercial Deployment by Year’s End, IHS Markit Survey SaysAugust 20, 2018Eighty-two percent of mobile operators participating in a 5G study conducted by business information provider IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) are busy trialing and testing the technology, mainly in North America and Asia, with 12 percent -- all from North America -- planning commercial 5G rollouts by year’s end.
Customer Experience Is Top Digital Transformation Project Among Telecom Service Providers, IHS Markit Survey FindsMay 15, 2018As subscriber growth hits the brakes, telecom service providers are increasingly turning their attention to providing the best customer experience to minimize churn.
Three Out of Four Companies Evaluating SD-WAN As Enterprises Embrace the Cloud, IHS Markit Survey SaysApril 25, 2018IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions, today released findings from its WAN Strategies North American enterprise survey, which reviews the evolving requirements for wide-area networks (WANs) of medium-to-large companies, including the adoption of software-defined WAN (SD-WAN).
Half a Billion Smartphones and Other Devices with Wireless Power Technology Shipped in 2017, IHS Markit SaysFebruary 13, 2018Led by mobile phones, small appliances and wearables, shipments of consumer electronics devices enabled with wireless charging rose 40 percent in 2017, compared to the previous year.
IHS Markit Analyst Availability for Media Requests: Mobile World Congress/MWC 2018February 12, 2018For journalists who follow the latest mobile news and trends, IHS Markit analysts will be available for commentary ahead of and onsite at MWC 2018 in Barcelona, Spain, from February 26 to March 1, 2018.
Telecom Revenue Growth Muted in 2017, IHS Markit SaysDecember 20, 2017Despite unabated network usage, global telecom revenue is on track to grow just 1.1 percent in 2017 over the prior year, according to a new report by business information provider IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO).
IHS Markit Reveals the Top Four Smart Cities Predictions for the New YearDecember 19, 2017Global smart city market growth will accelerate in 2018 according to a new report from business information provider IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO).
New Report from IHS Markit Explores Potential Repercussions of Net Neutrality RepealDecember 12, 2017As expectations build for the repeal of net neutrality, business information provider IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) today released a report that examines the history of the topic and explores the relevant data on competition that defines the outlook for the internet should current protections be removed.
IHS Markit: Q2 2017 Smartphone Market Driven by Top Five, Plus OneAugust 03, 2017Preliminary data from IHS Markit shows that the global smartphone market grew by 7 percent year-over-year, to 350.9 million units, from 320 million units in Q2 2016.
SIP Trunking Scorecard: Level 3 Nabs Top Spot for Second Consecutive Year, IHS Markit SaysJuly 18, 2017IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions, today released findings from its 2017 SIP Trunking North America Service Provider Scorecard, which analyzes and ranks the top Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking service providers in North America.
Global Mobile Advertising Revenues Top $83 Billion in 2016, IHS Markit SaysJuly 12, 2017Driven by a “mobile-first” consumer environment and improving marketing technologies, worldwide mobile advertising growth increased by 60.5 percent to $83 billion (€63 billion) in 2016, up from $52 billion in 2015, according to the latest analysis from business information provider IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), IAB Europe and the IAB.
IHS Markit Says Roaming Costs Across EU and EFTA Set to Tumble as EU ‘Roam Like at Home’ Regulations LaunchJune 14, 2017IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions, today provided analysis on the introduction of ‘Roam Like at Home’ regulations across the EU and EFTA.
Verizon Locks Up Mobile Performance Awards in Chicago for Fourth Straight Time While Other Carriers Tighten GapJune 06, 2017According to RootMetrics®, the independent source for real-world mobile performance comparison, Verizon sweeps the RootScore Awards in Chicago for the fourth straight time while other carriers are hot on its heels.
Smartphone VR: Samsung’s Gear VR to Retain Lead in 2017 as Google’s Daydream Platform Emerges, IHS Markit SaysMay 08, 2017Competition in the high-end smartphone virtual reality market is heating up in 2017 with Google’s Daydream platform emerging to offer an alternative to the established market leader, Samsung’s Gear VR.
3.4 Billion Smartphones Ready for Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay by the End of 2017April 26, 2017According to new analysis from IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions, 3.4 billion smartphones will be ready for Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay by the end of 2017, and the number is expected to increase to 5.3 billion by 2021.
New Report from IHS Markit Names Top Four Trends Driving the Internet of Things (IoT) in 2017 and BeyondJanuary 24, 2017Fueled by lightning-fast demand for ubiquitous connectivity, the number of connected Internet of Things (IoT) devices globally will jump by 15 percent year-over-year to 20 billion in 2017, according to new analysis from IHS Markit.
Maturing Smartphone Market Signals Falling Growth for Wireless Semiconductors, IHS SaysMay 04, 2016Revenue associated with the wireless competitive landscape continued to serve as a bright spot in the larger semiconductor market in 2015, growing almost 4 percent to over $56 billion, year over year, while total semiconductor revenue fell 2 percent to $347 billion during the same period.
SIM Card Shipments to Reach 5.6 Billion Units by 2020, IHS SaysApril 13, 2016The overall market for SIM cards is large and relatively stable.
IHS Welcomes Heidi Adams as Transport Networks AnalystMarch 03, 2016IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), the leading global source of critical information and insight, today announced the addition of telecommunications industry veteran Heidi Adams to its analyst team.
Changes in Manufacturing, with Emphasis on China, Highlight 2016 Global Technology Predictions from IHS AnalystsDecember 22, 2015Innovations in nearly every sector are setting the stage for technology market growth and even more rapid change in 2016.