Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Press Releases Category - Managed Services
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Building, Home & City Technology (1)
- Displays (1)
- Enterprise & IT (4)
- Healthcare Technology (1)
- Manufacturing Technology (1)
- Media & Advertising (1)
- Mobile & Telecom (9)
- Mobile, Consumer & Connected Devices (3)
- Power & Energy Technology (1)
- Security Technology (1)
- Semiconductors (4)
- Transformative Technologies (1)
- Access Control & Fire (43)
- Advertising (25)
- Capital Equipment & Machinery (31)
- Cinema (8)
- Cloud & Data Center (94)
- Consumer Electronics (315)
- Critical Communications (10)
- Cybersecurity & Digital ID (24)
- Digital Media (44)
- Digital Signage (9)
- Discrete & Process Automation (11)
- Display Manufacturing & Supply Chain (63)
- Display Materials & Components (70)
- Electric Motor Systems (3)
- Enterprise IT Security (12)
- Enterprise Networks & Communication (138)
- Games (11)
- Healthcare IT (2)
- Industrial IoT, Software & Communications (2)
- Large Displays (104)
- Lighting (17)
- M2M, IoT & Connectivity (37)
- Managed Services (9)
- Medical Devices & Equipment (36)
- Memory & Storage (161)
- MEMS & Sensors (46)
- Mobile Devices (227)
- Mobile Innovation (33)
- Mobile Networks (98)
- Operators & Services (47)
- Power Supplies & Wireless Charging (34)
- Semiconductor Components (222)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing (16)
- Semiconductor Market (92)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (28)
- Small & Medium Displays (137)
- Smart Building & Building Automation (3)
- Smart Cities (1)
- Smart Home & Appliances (72)
- Smart Utilities Infrastructure (29)
- Touch & Interface (37)
- Transformative Technologies (18)
- TV Media & Content (70)
- Video (23)
- Video Surveillance (21)
- Date Published
Introducing Omdia: Informa Tech launches new research powerhouse following acquisition of the majority of IHS Markit’s technology, media and telecommunications research business to connect the dots for customers across the tech industryOmdia will replace all existing brands within Informa Tech’s research businesses, including Ovum, Heavy Reading and Tractica.February 05, 2020Informa Tech today announces the forthcoming launch of a new technology research powerhouse, Omdia, on Feb. 20, 2020.
CenturyLink holds the top spot in the 2019 IHS Markit North American SIP Trunking ScorecardAugust 13, 2019CenturyLink leads the market for session initiation protocol (SIP) trunking with the largest installed base of all North American providers.
Impressive Data Speed Gains Put Chicago in a Promising Position as 5G Nears, IHS Markit RevealsJune 11, 2019Chicago made news as one of the first 5G-enabled cities in the world when Verizon launched its service in April. But even the best and fastest 5G service won’t be available at all times, for all users.
As Carriers Prep for a 5G Future, Atlanta is Home to Blazing-Fast Download Speeds, IHS Markit RevealsMay 14, 2019While Verizon dominated the mobile performance awards in Atlanta for the second straight testing period, the real story might be the data speed improvements seen across the metro area.
5G Market Set to Boom – But Clarity is Needed, IHS Markit SaysApril 11, 2019As the first commercial deployments of 5G start to appear, the stage is set for consumers finally to find out what the powerful next-generation mobile standard promises can bring: an ambitious and far-reaching technological advance that transforms virtually all aspects of human activity—how we experience life, conduct business, create goods, and build societies.
IHS Markit Announces Innovation Awards Winners at ShowStoppers @ IFA in BerlinAugust 31, 2018a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions, today announced winners of the IHS Markit Innovation Awards.
Public Display Unit Shipments and Revenue on the Rebound, IHS SaysMay 05, 2016Overall public display shipments and revenue will rebound in 2016, as regional economies recover and more large projects are installed.
Media Managed Service Market Enjoys Healthy Surge, Thanks to Video Transport’s Vital RoleApril 08, 2014The global market for media managed services reached $24 billion in 2013, up nearly threefold from just $9 billion in 2006, driven by the need for online and digital video, according to new information from the IHS Technology Professional Video research practice.
Professional Video Market Expands by 55 Percent from 2007 to 2013 as Pay TV Goes DigitalApril 04, 2014Culminating a dramatic six-year period of growth, the global market for professional broadcast equipment and services reached $63 billion in 2013, up 52 percent from $41 billion in 2007...