Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Press Releases Category - Games
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Access Control & Fire (40)
- Advertising (23)
- Automotive Technology (48)
- Capital Equipment & Machinery (26)
- Cinema (6)
- Consumer Electronics (310)
- Critical Communications (9)
- Cybersecurity & Digital ID (22)
- Datacenter & Cloud (76)
- Digital Media (38)
- Digital Signage (8)
- Discrete & Process Automation (8)
- Display Manufacturing & Supply Chain (52)
- Display Materials & Components (65)
- Electric Motor Systems (2)
- Enterprise IT Security (8)
- Enterprise Networks & Communication (132)
- Games (7)
- Healthcare IT (1)
- Large Displays (88)
- Lighting (15)
- M2M, IoT & Connectivity (31)
- Managed Services (4)
- Medical Devices & Equipment (33)
- Memory & Storage (153)
- MEMS & Sensors (42)
- Mobile Devices (221)
- Mobile Innovation (16)
- Mobile Networks (85)
- Operators & Services (36)
- Power Supplies & Wireless Charging (33)
- Semiconductor Components (227)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing (9)
- Semiconductor Market (79)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (20)
- Small & Medium Displays (124)
- Smart Building & Building Automation (1)
- Smart Grid & Energy Storage (27)
- Smart Home & Appliances (65)
- Solar (94)
- Teardowns & Cost Benchmarking (42)
- Touch & Interface (36)
- Transformative Technologies (2)
- TV Media & Content (65)
- Video (20)
- Video Surveillance (17)
- Voice & Data Networks (16)
- Date Published
International Mobile Games Revenue from Tencent and NetEase Rose 382 Percent This Year, IHS Markit SaysNovember 28, 2018Combined international mobile games revenue for Tencent and NetEase grew by 382 percent, from January through mid-November, 2018, compared to the 2017 calendar year.
Augmented and Virtual Reality Consumer Content and Apps Market Hits $3.2 Billion in 2017, IHS Markit SaysApril 10, 2018There was good progress in the combined virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) market in 2017, as a growing user base invested in more content, apps and out-of-home VR entertainment.
Consumer Spending on Virtual Reality Entertainment to Hit $3.3 Billion by 2020, IHS Markit SaysOctober 06, 2016Aggressive promotional activity from smartphone vendors and the launch of premium smartphone VR solutions, including Google’s Daydream View, will help drive the installed base of VR headsets from 4 million in 2015 to 81 million in 2020.
IHS Markit Teardown Analysis: Microsoft’s Xbox One S Brings Significant Value Gains With Minimal Commercial PainAugust 05, 2016Despite a small increase in bill-of-materials cost, the new Xbox One S delivers for consumers in terms of improved performance and features, according to preliminary results from the Teardown Analysis Service at global business information provider IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO).
Changes in Manufacturing, with Emphasis on China, Highlight 2016 Global Technology Predictions from IHS AnalystsDecember 22, 2015Innovations in nearly every sector are setting the stage for technology market growth and even more rapid change in 2016.
Connected Kids: Children's Entertainment is Booming Globally, IHS SaysMore children logging into and downloading more content than ever beforeOctober 19, 2015A new study released today by IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), the leading global source of critical information and insight found that children’s entertainment is booming globally.
Virtual Reality Gaming, Smart TVs and Wearables Lead to Rise in Gesture Sensing Control Shipments, IHS SaysAugust 10, 2015With emerging virtual reality games, smartwatches, smart TVs and other consumer electronics and information technology (IT) applications entering the market, shipments of gesture sensing control user interfaces are poised to grow 10 percent year over year, to reach 1.8 billion units in 2015.