Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Press Releases Category - Discrete & Process Automation
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Access Control & Fire (39)
- Advertising (19)
- Automotive Technology (48)
- Capital Equipment & Machinery (26)
- Cinema (6)
- Consumer Electronics (300)
- Critical Communications (9)
- Cybersecurity & Digital ID (21)
- Datacenter & Cloud (75)
- Digital Media (30)
- Digital Signage (7)
- Discrete & Process Automation (8)
- Display Manufacturing & Supply Chain (42)
- Display Materials & Components (60)
- Electric Motor Systems (2)
- Enterprise IT Security (8)
- Enterprise Networks & Communication (128)
- Games (6)
- Healthcare IT (1)
- Large Displays (77)
- Lighting (13)
- M2M, IoT & Connectivity (29)
- Managed Services (3)
- Medical Devices & Equipment (33)
- Memory & Storage (152)
- MEMS & Sensors (41)
- Mobile Devices (217)
- Mobile Innovation (15)
- Mobile Networks (82)
- Operators & Services (31)
- Power Supplies & Wireless Charging (33)
- Semiconductor Components (226)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing (7)
- Semiconductor Market (76)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (16)
- Small & Medium Displays (119)
- Smart Grid & Energy Storage (26)
- Smart Home & Appliances (56)
- Solar (93)
- Teardowns & Cost Benchmarking (40)
- Touch & Interface (35)
- TV Media & Content (57)
- Video (17)
- Video Surveillance (16)
- Voice & Data Networks (10)
- Date Published
New Report from IHS Markit Names Top Four Trends Driving the Internet of Things (IoT) in 2017 and BeyondJanuary 24, 2017Fueled by lightning-fast demand for ubiquitous connectivity, the number of connected Internet of Things (IoT) devices globally will jump by 15 percent year-over-year to 20 billion in 2017, according to new analysis from IHS Markit.
Despite Economic Headwinds in China, Industrial Semiconductor Revenues Rose in 2015, IHS SaysMay 31, 2016Industrial semiconductor revenues rose slightly in 2015 despite weakness in the overall semiconductor industry and, in particular, economic headwinds in China, which is a major global consumer of industrial chips.
Rising Industrial PC Market to Stabilize in 2018, IHS SaysApril 20, 2016While the global market for industrial PCs has experienced ups and downs in recent years, it is forecast to pick up in 2016 and will start to stabilize in 2018.
Deceleration Expected for Chinese Machinery Production This YearMarch 03, 2015Machinery production in China this year is forecast to expand by 6.9 percent, the slowest rate since 2012, according to the Chinese Machinery Production Quarterly Tracker report from IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS).
Schneider Takes Control of Possible Invensys Bidding WarMarch 14, 2014A possible acquisition of Invensys Operations Management (IOM), for a proposed $5.0 billion by the French company Schneider Electric, has led to speculation of a potential bidding...
The Fourth Industrial Revolution Brings Challenges to Big DataJanuary 28, 2014Enabled by communications and sensor technology, the global manufacturing business is on verge of what some are calling the fourth Industrial Revolution or Industry 4.0—a new era of highly...
Asia-Pacific Leads Automation Capital ExpendituresAugust 06, 2013The Asia-Pacific region accounts for more capital expenditures on industrial automation products than anywhere else in the world, with 46 percent of global investments in 2012...
Industrial Automation Equipment Poised to Grow Stronger in Second HalfJune 20, 2013The market for industrial automation equipment (IAE) is set to grow 6.2 percent this year to approximately $170 billion, helped in part by the recovery of global manufacturing in the...