Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Insights Category - Critical Communications
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Access Control & Fire (99)
- Advertising (308)
- Automotive Technology (2461)
- Capital Equipment & Machinery (120)
- Cinema (596)
- Consumer Electronics (1352)
- Critical Communications (12)
- Cybersecurity & Digital ID (58)
- Datacenter & Cloud (130)
- Digital Media (1705)
- Digital Signage (20)
- Discrete & Process Automation (72)
- Display Manufacturing & Supply Chain (565)
- Display Materials & Components (18)
- Electric Motor Systems (43)
- Enterprise IT Security (11)
- Enterprise Networks & Communication (175)
- Games (741)
- Healthcare IT (13)
- Large Displays (665)
- Lighting (78)
- M2M, IoT & Connectivity (144)
- Managed Services (51)
- Medical Devices & Equipment (135)
- Memory & Storage (210)
- MEMS & Sensors (74)
- Mobile Devices (1032)
- Mobile Innovation (3586)
- Mobile Networks (330)
- Operators & Services (4563)
- Power Supplies & Wireless Charging (53)
- Semiconductor Components (684)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing (10)
- Semiconductor Market (367)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (1863)
- Small & Medium Displays (649)
- Smart Grid & Energy Storage (59)
- Smart Home & Appliances (877)
- Solar (111)
- Teardowns & Cost Benchmarking (127)
- Touch & Interface (9)
- TV Media & Content (2118)
- Video (1060)
- Video Surveillance (55)
- Voice & Data Networks (83)
- Date Published
- Cable Networks Intelligence - US - Insight Only (2)
- Cable Networks Intelligence US Service (2)
- Command & Control Rooms Intelligence Service - Annual (2)
- Critical Communications Intelligence Service for Huawei Devices - 2015 - Extract (3)
- Mobile Radio Intelligence Service (1)
- Mobile Ratio Intelligence for ZTE Trunking Techology - 2014 - Extract (1)
Bluetooth Offers Growth Opportunities for LMR AccessoriesJanuary 06, 2016Accessories for portable licensed mobile radios (LMR) have long attempted to increase productivity and safety for the individuals who use them. Yearly improvements for portable LMR accessories include increasingly longer battery life, faster charging batteries, and better sound in speaker microphones. These
Critical communications spending in oil & gas to exceed $1 billion by 2019December 08, 2015In a recently published market report, Critical Communications in Oil & Gas – 2015, IHS indicates the global market for critical communications technologies in the oil and gas industry will reach over $1 billion by 2019. IHS defines critical communications as an integration of: licensed mobile radio (LMR) terminals, LMR infrastructure, LMR accessories, command & control room technologies and services, and broadband LTE hardware and devices.
The Future of Public Safety Systems - IHS White PaperOctober 27, 2015Current Developments and Expectations
Global LMR Revenues to Exceed $5 Billion by 2019August 07, 2015IHS Critical Communications has recently released the ‘Licensed Mobile Radio Terminals’ and ‘DMR, dPMR and Competing Technologies’ reports.
Global command and control room/PSAP market to reach $7 billion by 2019July 08, 2015According to a recently published IHS report (Command and Control Rooms/PSAPs Market – 2015) the global market for command and control room technologies and services is projected to exceed $7 billion by 2019.
Analyst Round-Up: Critical Communications World 2015June 01, 2015IHS attended Critical Communications World in Barcelona this year, and once again the show was a success. The number of product launches and announcements from the key incumbents of the LMR market was exceptional, and the influx of companies providing LTE solutions was noticeable. IHS has identified some key themes from the floor set to shape IHS forecasts in 2015.
Key Findings for EMEA and North America Control Room MarketJune 23, 2014The North American and EMEA total command and control room market (including technology and services) is set to increase from an estimated $3.2 billion in 2013, to almost $4.4 billion in 2018 for public safety, transportation and utilities.
2014 Revenue Growth Forecast of 4.5 Percent For North American Cabling Market Driven by Fiber in Data CentersMay 20, 2014Revenue from network cabling products in North America is forecast to grow 4.5 percent in 2014 driven by the movement to fiber in data centers and sales of newer Category copper according to a recently published IHS report: Network Cabling – North America – 2014. The study looks at both copper and fiber cable and connector products used in an IT capacity in data center, LAN, and industrial applications.
Category 8: Unraveling Fact from FictionFebruary 25, 2014In the few months that I have been researching the network cabling market, I have heard a wide variety of perspectives and opinions about the pending introduction of the category 8 copper cable which will support 40Gb/s...
Key Findings for The Latin America and Asian Control Room MarketJanuary 22, 2014The Latin American total command and control room market (including technology and services) is set to increase from an estimated $550 million in 2013, to almost...
The Future for Licensed Mobile Radio in AsiaNovember 18, 2013Asia is one of the regions where the migration is gathering pace. It makes up approximately one third of the worldwide LMR installed base and over 85% of its users are currently using analogue, but this is forecast to drop to approximately 60% by 2017.
Critical Communications Broadband: past, present and futureNovember 11, 2013LMR (licensed mobile radio) users are handling more data in their day-to-day operations. IHS has tracked the critical communications market for over 14 years. In this article, it addresses some of the factors that are driving change in broadband PMR/LMR solutions, and increasing the demand from LMR users, particularly in public safety, for more data.