Selected Clear AllResearch Type - Press Releases Category - Consumer Electronics
- Research Type
- Research by Market
- Automotive Technology (4)
- Displays (15)
- Enterprise & IT (8)
- Healthcare Technology (6)
- Manufacturing Technology (1)
- Media & Advertising (9)
- Mobile & Telecom (24)
- Mobile, Consumer & Connected Devices (281)
- Power & Energy Technology (2)
- Security Technology (3)
- Semiconductors (167)
- Teardowns & Cost Benchmarking (2)
- Access Control & Fire (39)
- Advertising (17)
- Automotive Technology (43)
- Capital Equipment & Machinery (25)
- Cinema (6)
- Consumer Electronics (281)
- Critical Communications (9)
- Cybersecurity & Digital ID (21)
- Datacenter & Cloud (74)
- Digital Media (27)
- Digital Signage (7)
- Discrete & Process Automation (8)
- Display Manufacturing & Supply Chain (30)
- Display Materials & Components (48)
- Electric Motor Systems (1)
- Enterprise IT Security (6)
- Enterprise Networks & Communication (125)
- Games (5)
- Healthcare IT (1)
- Large Displays (60)
- Lighting (12)
- M2M, IoT & Connectivity (22)
- Managed Services (3)
- Medical Devices & Equipment (33)
- Memory & Storage (144)
- MEMS & Sensors (33)
- Mobile Devices (192)
- Mobile Innovation (11)
- Mobile Networks (74)
- Operators & Services (23)
- Power Supplies & Wireless Charging (24)
- Semiconductor Components (213)
- Semiconductor Manufacturing (3)
- Semiconductor Market (71)
- Service Provider Broadband & Video (9)
- Small & Medium Displays (95)
- Smart Grid & Energy Storage (24)
- Smart Home & Appliances (37)
- Solar (90)
- Teardowns & Cost Benchmarking (32)
- Touch & Interface (23)
- TV Media & Content (49)
- Video (15)
- Video Surveillance (16)
- Voice & Data Networks (7)
- Andrew Rassweiler (1)
- Brad Shaffer (1)
- Constantinos Papavassilopoulos (2)
- Cormac Gilligan (1)
- Craig Stice (2)
- Dan Cryan (1)
- Daniel Simmons (2)
- Dinesh Kithany (2)
- Erik Brannon (1)
- Francis Sideco (27)
- Harold Vargas (1)
- Hisakazu Torii (1)
- Horse Liu (1)
- Ian Fogg (5)
- Ian Weightman (1)
- Jack Kent (3)
- Jenalea Howell (1)
- Jusy Hong (8)
- Kathleen Zhang (3)
- Ken Park (1)
- Kevin Wang (1)
- Merrick Kingston (2)
- Mike Howard (1)
- Paul Erickson (1)
- Paul Gagnon (4)
- Paul Gray (1)
- Piers Harding-Rolls (1)
- Qingzhen (Jessie) Chen (1)
- Randy Lawson (5)
- Richard Cooper (1)
- Richard Webb (1)
- Shane Walker (3)
- Steven Mather (3)
- Tania Loeffler (1)
- Terry Yu (1)
- Tom Morrod (7)
- Veronica Gonzalez-Thayer (8)
- Vincent Leung (1)
- Vinita Jakhanwal (3)
- Wayne Lam (13)
- Asia Pacific (1)
- Central America (2)
- Central and Eastern Europe (2)
- China (10)
- Egypt (1)
- Europe (1)
- India (2)
- Japan (3)
- Latin America (1)
- Middle East and Africa (1)
- Philippines (1)
- Russia (1)
- South America (1)
- South Korea (2)
- Taiwan (1)
- Thailand (1)
- Turkey (1)
- Ukraine (1)
- United States of America (4)
- USA (5)
- Date Published
- Broadband Media Intelligence Service (1)
- Broadband Media Intelligence US Service (1)
- Cable Networks Intelligence US Service (1)
- China Semiconductor Intelligence Service (3)
- Connected Devices Intelligence Service (2)
- Data Center Compute Intelligence Service (4)
- DRAM Memory Intelligence Service (1)
- High Performance Wireless (formerly CMIT) Intelligence Service (1)
- Home Appliance Intelligence Service (2)
- Internet-Enabled Consumer Electronics Intelligence Service (164)
- Mobile and Embedded Memory Intelligence Service (2)
- Mobile Device Electronics Intelligence Service (163)
- Mobile Handsets Electronics Intelligence Service (163)
- NAND Memory Intelligence Service (2)
- Smartphone Electronics Design Intelligence Service (163)
- Smartphone Intelligence Service - Premium (163)
- Smartphones & Mobile Broadband Devices Intelligence Service (163)
- TV Media Intelligence Service (1)
- TV Sets Intelligence - Data Only (1)
- TV Sets Intelligence Service (77)
- Wireless Systems Intelligence Service (163)
Consumers Want In-Vehicle Technology, but Willingness to Pay for It Varies, IHS Markit SaysJune 19, 2017A new global survey on consumer preferences for automotive technology finds more consumers desire advanced technology in their next new vehicle.
IHS Markit: Korean TV Brands Maintain Top Share Worldwide; Sharp, TCL Gain Ground in Key MarketsJune 14, 2017Worldwide TV shipments fell slightly more than expected in the first quarter of 2017, declining 4.7 percent to 46.7 million units as slowing price erosion led to a weakening consumer demand according to IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
Digital Assistants to Reach More Than 4 Billion Devices in 2017 as Google Set to Take a Lead, IHS Markit SaysJune 01, 2017The expansion of artificial intelligence (AI)-enabled services from companies including Google, Amazon, Apple, Microsoft and Samsung Electronics is expected to drive growth of the AI-powered digital assistants market, which is on track to exceed 4 billion consumer devices by the end of 2017, according to business information provider IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO).
Pay TV Spending Spree in Middle East and North Africa, IHS Markit SaysApril 11, 2017The pay TV market in the Middle East and North Africa saw record growth in 2016 despite harsh economic conditions, according to new analysis released by IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
IHS Markit to Judge Innovation Awards at ShowStoppers at Mobile World Congress 2017February 03, 2017IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions, recently judged the Innovation Awards at ShowStoppers® at IFA Berlin and the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
New Report from IHS Markit Names Top Four Trends Driving the Internet of Things (IoT) in 2017 and BeyondJanuary 24, 2017Fueled by lightning-fast demand for ubiquitous connectivity, the number of connected Internet of Things (IoT) devices globally will jump by 15 percent year-over-year to 20 billion in 2017, according to new analysis from IHS Markit.
IHS Markit Announces Innovation Awards Winners at ShowStoppers at CES in Las VegasJanuary 06, 2017LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions, today announced winners of the IHS Markit Innovation Awards.
Google Assistant Will Eventually Prevail Against Amazon’s Alexa in Smart Speakers, Virtual Assistant Space, IHS Markit SaysJanuary 03, 2017Heading into the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), artificial intelligence and virtual assistants are expected to be featured strongly, especially smart speakers, according to the latest insight from IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
Chinese Panel Makers Top Over One Million Units in Quarterly Shipments for AMOLED Smartphone Displays, IHS Markit SaysDecember 22, 2016Chinese panel manufacturers shipped more than one million AMOLED (active-matrix organic light-emitting diode) smartphone displays for the first time in the third quarter of 2016.
Media Alert: IHS Markit Analyst Availability: Consumer Electronics Show/CES 2017December 15, 2016As you’re planning to cover news and activities surrounding the CES 2017 in Las Vegas, January 5 – 8, 2017, a reminder that several IHS Markit technology and automotive analysts will be onsite and following developments from the show – and available for commentary during the week.
IHS Markit to Judge Tech Innovators, Innovations at Consumer Electronics Show in Las VegasNovember 03, 2016IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions, today announced it will judge and host the IHS Markit Innovation Awards at ShowStoppers during the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas on January 5, 2017.
HDR TV Shipments Will Grow to 4.3M Units in 2016, but HDR-Compatible Market More Than Four Times Larger, IHS Markit SaysOctober 12, 2016High dynamic range, also known as HDR, is a new category of 4K TVs that emerged in 2016.
Consumer Spending on Virtual Reality Entertainment to Hit $3.3 Billion by 2020, IHS Markit SaysOctober 06, 2016Aggressive promotional activity from smartphone vendors and the launch of premium smartphone VR solutions, including Google’s Daydream View, will help drive the installed base of VR headsets from 4 million in 2015 to 81 million in 2020.
€2 Billion Boom for Online Subscription Video on Demand Spend in Western Europe, IHS Markit SaysSeptember 20, 2016Total spending on subscription video on demand (SVoD) in Western Europe broke the €2 billion mark in 2015 and is forecast to reach €3 billion by year-end 2016, according to a new report released today by IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions.
IHS Markit Announces Innovation Awards Winners at ShowStoppers at IFA in BerlinSeptember 07, 2016IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions, today announced winners of the IHS Markit Innovation Awards. Presented at the ShowStoppers IFA event in Berlin on Thursday, September 1, 2016, the awards showcased the most innovative technology products submitted by event exhibitors.
IHS Markit Scorecard Identifies Leaders in Microwave Network EquipmentAugust 24, 2016IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), a global business information provider, today released excerpts from its 2016 Microwave Network Equipment Vendor Scorecard.
China’s Online Video Market to Quadruple as Chinese Consumers Transition from TV to Online Content, IHS Markit saysJuly 19, 2016The Chinese online video market, including revenue from advertising and content purchases, is forecast to more than quadruple from 22 billion Chinese yuan ($3.5 billion) in 2015 to 96.2 billion yuan ($17.6 billion) in 2020.
Over 8 Billion Connected Devices Globally, IHS SaysJune 10, 2016IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), the leading global source of critical information and insight, released key findings from its Connected Device Market Monitor.
Pay TV Booms in Middle East as Revenue Crosses Billion Euro Mark, IHS SaysMay 22, 20162015 was the year of growth for the pay TV market in the Middle East and North Africa region, according to a new report from IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), the leading global source of critical information and insight.
SMA Retains Top Ranking in Global PV Inverter Market, but Competitors are Gaining, IHS SaysMay 12, 2016SMA retained its position as the world’s largest photovoltaic (PV) inverter supplier in 2015, maintaining the company’s 14 percent share of global PV inverter revenue it held in 2014.