Industrial IoT World, taking place October 31 to November 1 in Atlanta, Ga., will bring together a community of IIoT innovators to learn about business models, use cases, and best practices from successful IIoT deployments.
Featuring use cases and expert guidance from Shell, The Kellogg Company, Stanley Black & Decker, FedEx, Colgate-Palmolive, Boeing, Johnson & Johnson, and others, the agenda reflects the latest advancements shaping Industry 4.0, providing the tools to successfully deploy and scale IIoT for integration, innovation, and profit.
Session topics include edge computing and cloud, process automation, asset tracking and management, digital twin, AI, blockchain, additive manufacturing & 3D printing, predictive maintenance, supply chain transformation, and more.
Meet Francois Bassil, senior analyst for industrial IoT, and Tanner Johnson, senior cybersecurity analyst, of IHS Markit | Technology, now a part of Informa Tech, and plan on attending these sessions:
- "Chairman's Open," with Francois Bassil, October 31, 8:30-8:40.
- "The Future of Manufacturing - Industry 4.0 Accelerating digital transformation in process manufacturing," panel discussion including Francois Bassil, October 31, 12:00-12:40.
- Manufacturers successfully implementing the best fitting network infrastructure in place for services
- How robotics will identify issues within the manufacturing factory and minimize delays or errors
- Upgrading legacy devices to complement new manufacturing technologies with IoT
- "Using a comprehensive, multi-layered approach to solving cybersecurity weaknesses," panel discussion including Tanner Johnson with IHS Markit, October 31, 16:40.
- Implementing a strategy of several redundant measures to protect points of failure and enforcing it
- Employing devices with embedded technologies: cryptographic chipset architectures, secure web gateways, etc
- Utilizing systems with multiple security checks in the design: authentication and authorization measures
- "How IIoT is enabling new business and monetization models and unlocking ROI," Analyst Breakfast Briefings, with roundtable leader Francois Bassil, November 1, 7:30-8:30.
To arrange a meeting with IHS Markit | Technology at Industrial IoT World, please contact us.
Use the code IHSMARKIT20 for a 20 percent discount upon registration.
Speakers and Attendees
Senior Analyst, Industrial Technology, IHS MarkitFrancois Bassil covers Industrial IoT and Industry 4.0 research at IHS Markit
Senior Analyst, Connectivity & IoTTanner Johnson is a cybersecurity analyst focused on IoT and transformative technologies at IHS Markit. His coverage is focused on examining the various threats that occupy the IoT technology domain, as well as opportunities and strategies that are emerging as data connectivity continues to expand.