Taking place on October 22-23 in Dubai, UAE, Video Exchange MENA will provide attendees with insights into the evolution of traditional business models in the age of transforming consumer behavior. With the broadcasting industry undergoing a major digital transformation, the OTT space continuing to innovate, and telcos developing their media proposition, this conference will survey the role of the broadcaster, telco and OTT in the era of investment and experimentation.
Other key themes to be addressed include:
- How partnerships will continue to reshape MENA's video landscape
- Creating personalized and consumer-centric services for MENA
- Reaching the next generation
- The role of social media in ensuring growth in a multi-platform environment
- The MENA consumer and technology advancements: expectation vs reality
Maria Rua Aguete and Constantinos Papavassilopoulos of IHS Markit Technology will be at Video Exchange MENA and participating in the following sessions:
- "An Analyst's MENA industry overview," Constantinos Papavassilopoulos, October 22, 9:20
- "Fireside Chat: Delivering great value through customer-first partnerships," with Maria Rua Aguete, October 22, 11:45
- "Keynote Panel: How will partnerships continue to reshape MENA's video landscape?", with Maria Rua Aguete, October 22, 12:30
To arrange a meeting with IHS Markit at Video Exchange MENA, please contact us.
Speakers and Attendees
Technology Fellow and Executive Director – Media, Service Providers & Platforms, IHS MarkitMaria Rua Aguete is an executive director at IHS Markit, focusing on Media, Service Providers & Platforms.
Associate Director, Service Providers & Platforms, IHS MarkitMr. Constantinos Papavassiliopoulos, associate director at IHS Markit, is responsible for covering TV and online video market developments.