The Media and Technology Conference in London will focus on issues and future trends affecting the advertisers and broadcasters of media across various platforms. Join IHS Markit analysts and senior industry executives as we examine key trends impacting the industry and how the media industry will evolve throughout 2017 and beyond.
Key Sessions include:
- IHS Markit state of the industry presentation: The Five Forces Shaping Entertainment for the Next Five Years
- Keynote: Entertainment Trends Across all Media and Platforms
- Session I: Streaming & the Future of the TV
- Session II: Advertising Trends
- Session III: UHD: From More Pixels to Compelling Viewing
- Creating value in UHD: crafting a compelling viewing experience
- Simon Gauntlett, Director of Imaging Standards and Technology, Dolby
- Jonathan Shrank, Head of Distribution UK and the Americas, InsightTV
- Session IV: VR Video – Monetising the New Medium
- IHS Markit Presentation: Consumer VR - How is the Opportunity Shaping Up?
- Panel Discussion: VR Video – Monetising the New Medium
Speakers and Attendees
Senior Director, Broadband MediaDan oversees the strategic development of the company's global output on the business and economics of broadband, the digital distribution of ebooks, movies, music, TV and user-generated content, and the relationship between content and consumer technology.
Senior Director, Media & AdvertisingDaniel is a Senior Director at IHS, where he oversees the global advertising research, consulting and forecasting practice.
Director, GamesAs head of games research at IHS, Piers Harding-Rolls leads a team of analysts tracking the evolution of the games sector across all major packaged game and digital games segments.
Senior Manager, Consumer DevicesMr. Paul Gagnon is a Senior Manager of Analysis & Research within the IHS Technology group.