IHS Markit is hosting a Media and Technology Conference in Los Angeles on 10 May. The conference will focus on future trends affecting studios, entertainment service providers and technology companies. Join IHS Markit analysts and senior industry executives as we examine key trends impacting the industry.
Key Sessions include:
- Session I: UHD: From More Pixels to Compelling Viewing
- IHS Markit Analyst Presentation: UHD: From More Pixels to Compelling Viewing
- Panel: Creating value in UHD: crafting a compelling viewing experience
- Session II: Streaming & the Future of the TV
- Session III: Selling Digital Content
- Session IV: VR Video – Monetising the New Medium
- IHS Markit Presentation: Consumer VR - How is the Opportunity Shaping Up?
- Panel Discussion: VR Video – Monetising the New Medium
Speakers and Attendees
Senior Manager, Consumer DevicesMr. Paul Gagnon is a Senior Manager of Analysis & Research within the IHS Technology group.
Senior Director, Broadband MediaDan oversees the strategic development of the company's global output on the business and economics of broadband, the digital distribution of ebooks, movies, music, TV and user-generated content, and the relationship between content and consumer technology.
Senior Director, Media & AdvertisingDaniel is a Senior Director at IHS, where he oversees the global advertising research, consulting and forecasting practice.
Director, GamesAs head of games research at IHS, Piers Harding-Rolls leads a team of analysts tracking the evolution of the games sector across all major packaged game and digital games segments.