The Direct-To-Consumer (D2C) Report provides forecasts and in-depth insight into the market strategy of launched and upcoming streaming services from Disney, Apple, WarnerMedia and NBCUniversal and their effect on domestic and international online subscription video markets.
This report is a follow up to the scenarios reports IHS Markit published back in February and August 2019:
- The new D2C video contenders: How Disney, Apple, WarnerMedia, and NBCU will stack up in the US
- Disney, Apple, Netflix: Scenarios For The Future Of Online Video
Topics covered include:
- The performance and growth strategies of newly launched services Disney+ and Apple TV+.
- Pre-launch forecasts for upcoming NBCU’s Peacock and WarnerMedia’s HBO Max.
- The US OTT subscription market outlook.