Get competitive market insights into the small and medium display market.
The Small & Medium Display Market Tracker is a shipment and revenue data tracking standard for all small and medium displays. It contains quarterly updates of shipments by application, size, resolution and technology (LCD, OLED) for (≤9-inch) small and medium displays.
The market tracker provides a four-year quarterly forecast and a three-year annual forecast. In addition to historical shipments by display maker, the report provides market shares of display makers, display revenue, average selling prices, area and PPI (pixels per inch) data. Shipment data by 3D display, touch, and wide-viewing angle technology also are included.
Subscribers receive both PowerPoint (analysis) and Excel (pivot tables and flex files).
Key issues addressed:
- Future technology trends in small and medium displays
- Historical changes in display prices
- Impact of display area growth on materials demand
- Effects of PPI competition on smartphone displays
- Share of IPS/FFS technology per application
- Small and medium display revenue forecasts
Senior Director, Small Medium Displays
Mr. Hiroshi Hayase is a Senior Director within the IHS Technology group. He joined IHS in November 2014, when IHS acquired DisplaySearch, a leader in primary research and forecasting on the global display market.