- This 2018 study provides a comprehensive, detailed overview of the global market for detection sensors.
- The goal of this report is to provide market and technical executives with an up-to-date, thorough assessment of the market and to forecast the impact of significant trends over the next five years.
- The report provides detailed estimates of market revenues and shipments for 2017. Forecasts are then provided for the calendar years 2018 to 2022.
- The report also estimates the market shares held by leading suppliers in each major application type in 2015, 2017.
- The specifications of this study were developed in conjunction with numerous leading suppliers of detection sensors. Therefore, the report focuses on key issues that are fundamental to an in-depth understanding of the current structure and future development of this market.
- Inductive loop detectors
- Radar detectors
- Video-based detectors
- Infrared detectors
- Multi-sensor detectors
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Asia Pacific
Research by end user sector
- Highways and bridges
Analyst, Smart Cities
Noman Akhtar has a deep technical knowledge of components building up the smart city platform. As the lead analyst for smart cities at IHS Markit, Noman supervises the Smart City IoT Intelligence Service. He has developed a comprehensive understanding of multiple smart city verticals by regions and project partners.