Cellular vs 802.11-Based Communications: Conflicting or Complementing Technologies?
▪ Global vehicle production, automated driving and embedded telematics estimates though 2030
▪ Timeline and key events
▪ Current V2X scenario
▪ 802.11p and C-V2X comparisonand ecosystems
▪ V2X vendors: semiconductor, software, module, device, network equipment, automobile OEMs
▪ C-V2X trials
▪ V2X use cases, safety and automated driving latency requirements
▪ European Commission guiding policy principles
▪ Key questions
Senior Analyst, Automotive Semiconductor
Antonio Garzon is a senior automotive semiconductor analyst at with a special focus on infotainment, body electronics and advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS).