This Medical IoT Market Brief has been developed by a team of analysts specializing in medical devices and healthcare IT, connectivity and IoT and business models.
It provides an assessment of:
- The current size and growth in the medical IoT market.
- Key trends in the digital health and medical IoT space.
- Strategic issues such as the impact of the aging global population, medical reimbursement, the increasing need for mobility and remote access and privacy and security challenges.
- The medical IoT vendor ecosystem, recent M&A and standards landscape.
- Wired and wireless medical IoT connectivity.
- Case studies looking at how, the UK’s NHS, Bosch, John Hancock and Orange have leveraged technology to drive the transformation of their activities on the medical and healthcare space.
Executive Director, Enterprise & IT
Mr. Bill Morelli is the executive responsible for the Enterprise & IT research practice within the technology group at IHS Markit. He leads the team of analysts covering Transformative Technologies, including AI, cloud & virtualization, and IoT among others.
Senior Principal Analyst, IoT Platforms
Sam Lucero is a seasoned industry analyst with over 16 years of experience analyzing telecommunications and networking technology markets. His current area of research focus centers on the Internet of Things (IoT) platforms market.
Senior Principal Analyst, IoT
Julian Watson is the senior principal analyst of Internet of Things (IoT) connectivity research at IHS Markit. He is responsible for analyzing IoT technologies, applications and business models.
Senior Principal Analyst, Connectivity & IoT
Lee Ratliff is a connectivity and communications analyst responsible for directing IHS coverage of low-power wireless, broadband, and home networking semiconductors and technologies...
Research Director, IoT Connectivity and Smart Cities
Jenalea Howell is the Research Director of the IoT Connectivity and Smart Cities team within IHS Technology with a major focus on industrial IoT. She has more than eight years of research and consulting experience covering industrial automation markets with a narrowing focus on energy efficiency, industrial IoT and smart manufacturing before joining the IT & Networking team in early 2016.
Senior Analyst, IoT & Connectivity
Christian Kim is a senior analyst at IoT Connectivity team responsible for coverage of cellular wireless, high-performance wireless and smartphone technologies.
Senior Analyst, IoT Connectivity
Yogita Kanesin joined IHS (now IHS Markit) in July 2016 as a Senior Analyst in the IoT Connectivity team and she is responsible for the coverage of High-Performance Wireless technologies.
Senior Analyst, Healthcare Technology
Roeen Roashan is a Senior Analyst in the Healthcare Technology research team.