Following on from IHS Markit’s 2015 report we are pleased to offer a 2018 update. The report discusses the tank protection product market and the challenges faced following a turbulent 3 years. From plunging oil prices to surging United States shale output the global oil landscape is changing and having a significant impact on the tank protection products market. Supported by IHS Energy insight the report forecasts 10 different product categories through to 2022:
- Pressure vacuum relief vents
- Non-metallic valves - (FRP, thermoplastics)
- Integrated pressure vacuum relief vent and arrestor
- Deflagration arrestor
- Stable detonation arrestor
- Unstable detonation arrestor
- Gauge & thief hatches
- Tank blanketing and vapor recovery regulators – regulators
- Tank blanketing and vapor recovery regulators - Control valves
- Emergency vent and free vents
Each product is estimated at a sub-region level with 2016 and 2017 used as base years for the report and forecasts made through to 2022. The report provides detailed market size estimates in revenue terms. Market share estimates are made for the leading manufacturers at a regional level (North America, Rest of Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific).
The report is ideal for strategic marketing and product management personnel who need to assess how best to pursue opportunities in the tank protection products market in order to compete effectively.