LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--For journalists who follow the latest mobile news and trends, IHS Markit analysts will be available for commentary ahead of and onsite at MWC 2018 in Barcelona, Spain, from February 26 to March 1, 2018.
IHS Markit experts will be following developments from the show and can provide remarks and snap analysis about the impact of the various announcements on the global mobile industry. Interviews can be arranged by contacting the analysts directly using the links below with a copy to email@example.com.
IHS Markit analysts available for interviews on MWC topics:
- Heidi Adams – IP and optical networks for 5G, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Noman Akhtar – smart cities, IoT and M2M, email@example.com
- Marianna Angelou – broadband infrastructure, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Josefin Berg – off-grid solar solutions for telecom towers, mobile operator solar power access strategies, email@example.com
- Colin Bird – automotive software, apps and services, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Przemek Bozek – data transmission and infrastructure, email@example.com
- Ian Fogg – 5G, smartphones, smartwatches, AR, VR, AI, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ted Hall – TV services and strategies, including telco video, email@example.com
- Jusy Hong – mobile devices, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Howard – carrier SDN/NFV, automation, AI, network slicing, email@example.com
- Jenalea Howell – industrial IoT, digital technologies, smart cities, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jack Kent – apps, mobile media, consumer services and platforms, social media, email@example.com
- Christian Kim – cellular IoT, smartphones, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daniel Knapp – social media platforms, advertising, AI-driven marketing, data strategies, email@example.com
- Wayne Lam – smartphone design trends, cellular connectivity, emerging 5G standards, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tom Morrod – consumer electronics, multiscreen and multiplatform distribution, email@example.com
- Diane Myers – VoLTE, IMS, Diameter, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maria Rua Aguete – service providers, content and platform strategy, consumption trends, email@example.com
- Gerrit Schneemann – mobile devices, mobile location technologies, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daniel Simmons – video delivery and experience technology, service provider CPE, email@example.com
- Scott Stonham – transformative technologies including AI, IoT and 5G, RootMetrics, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Sullivan-Trainor – NFV, operations automation, email@example.com
- Manuel Tagliavini – MEMS and sensors in consumer electronics and mobile, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stéphane Téral – 5G, AI, data analytics, quantum networking, email@example.com
- Sarah Wallace – OSS/BSS, AI, analytics, digital experience, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ruomeng Wang – mobile financial services, consumer platforms, email@example.com
- Julian Watson – IoT connectivity, business models, M&A and operator strategies, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richard Webb – mobile backhaul, millimeter wave, small cells, carrier Wi-Fi, email@example.com
- Ying Yang – mobile devices, firstname.lastname@example.org
RootMetrics experts will be available via phone for commentary on mobile network performance and consumer mobile experience. Contact Colleen Seery of the IHS Markit Media Relations team to arrange an interview. She will be on site at the show and can be reached at email@example.com or +1 724-252-6987.
About IHS Markit (www.ihsmarkit.com)
IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions for the major industries and markets that drive economies worldwide. The company delivers next-generation information, analytics and solutions to customers in business, finance and government, improving their operational efficiency and providing deep insights that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. IHS Markit has more than 50,000 business and government customers, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 and the world’s leading financial institutions. Headquartered in London, IHS Markit is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.
IHS Markit is a registered trademark of IHS Markit Ltd. and/or its affiliates. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners © 2018 IHS Markit Ltd. All rights reserved.