An unprecedented study on the growing cybersecurity threat to modern electronic access control systems.
The report aims to provide detailed analysis of the following topics:
- Existing vulnerabilities in access control systems
- Areas of future potential cybersecurity risk in access control systems
- How are suppliers mitigating cybersecurity risk in security systems?
- Barriers for suppliers trying to combat cybersecurity vulnerabilities
- Legislators and their role in shaping cybersecurity best practices
- The future of combatting cybersecurity vulnerabilities
Senior Analyst, Access Control & Fire
Jim Dearing is an IHS market senior analyst specializing in security and building technologies with a heavy emphasis on intrusion, access control, residential security and the smart home.