Key Issues Addressed
- How will the DRAM market develop in the next five years?
- How large is the module market and what has changed to make it a substantial business in the past few years?
- What is the regional DRAM module market split in the U.S., EMEA, China, Japan and rest of Asia-Pacific?
- What are the dynamics of PC replacement and upgrade cycles?
- Who are the major third party DRAM suppliers and how will they perform financially?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for this market in the short and long term?
- PC OEMs: Procurement
- DRAM Suppliers: Marketing
- DRAM Module Manufacturers: Sales, Marketing
- AMB / Register Suppliers: Marketing, Planning
- Semiconductor equipment Firms: Marketing
- Packaging & testing Companies: Marketing
- Financial services
Senior Analyst, Memory & Storage
Clifford is responsible for providing research, analysis, and forecasting of DRAM and Flash memory from the demand side. His duties also include analyzing the DRAM upgrade module.