- Televisa, the Mexican broadcaster, pay TV channels operator and service provider, launched Blim, a new pan-Latin American subscription online video service, in February 2016.
- It faces strong competition from rival pan-regional subscription online video service Netflix and America Movil’s Claro Video.
- Blim’s price point is higher than the Netflix’s basic tier and Claro Video but Blim is seeking to differentiate with its rich offering of local content.
In this report:
Televisa is one of the largest TV companies in Latin America, their new service Blim is claiming to provide access to 13,000 hours of movie and TV content.
List of tables and charts:
- Service Profile
- Televisa financial overwiew, 2013-2015
- Mexico monthly cost in MXN$
- Number of Titles by Services
- Competition in Mexico
- Blim paid subscribers by country end of 2017
- Blim: Paid subscribers 2016-2020
Number of Pages: 6
Number of Tables and Charts: 7