Unlock opportunities with an understanding of packaging machinery automation market trends.
The Packaging Machinery Automation Opportunities Report highlights key market dynamics including changes in demand, major regions and the overall competitive landscape. The five-year forecast quantifies both the packaging machinery market and production, in terms of revenues and unit shipments with segmentation by 11 product types, industry sector and region. Market share tables are presented by machinery type, and for the total market by six automation product categories.
The report has been developed through in-depth interviews with leading packaging machinery manufacturers globally. The information was supplemented by secondary research and in-house data on machinery production, in addition to capital expenditure in process and factory automation that aided in the forecasting development of end markets for packaging machinery. The automation content section is supported by our dedicated industrial automation reports.
Key issues addressed:
- What are the key trends that are impacting the market, such as traceability, flexibility, legislation?
- What is the size of the market for automation components for each packaging machinery type?
- What impact has the current economic climate had on the packaging machinery market?
- How does the market compare to production for each machinery type?
- What share of the market do the leading machine builders have by machinery type and region?
Senior Principal Analyst, Industrial Technology, IHS Markit
Alex West leads Industrial IoT and Industry 4.0 research at IHS Markit. As part of the Manufacturing Technology group, Mr. West tracks the impact of transformative technologies on the industrial sector. This includes analysis of both end-user trends and requirements, as well as market sizing analysis, and vendor and ecosystem solutions.