World-leading Experts on Topics Ranging From Artificial Intelligence to Autonomous Driving
Journalists: As you’re planning to cover news and activities surrounding the CES 2017 in Las Vegas, January 5 – 8, 2017, a reminder that several IHS Markit technology and automotive analysts will be onsite and following developments from the show – and available for commentary during the week.
Contact information and areas of expertise for each are as follows. Given schedules and potential connectivity challenges onsite, we encourage you to copy email@example.com on your specific requests so we can follow up with our analysts as needed.
Dan Wilinsky, IHS Markit Senior Director – Global Media Relations, will also be on-site at the show to facilitate media relations requests – he can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or via cell at +1 303 868 3807.
Our team can provide commentary and snap analysis on the following topics:
- Rhoda Alexander – tablets, notebook PCs, email@example.com
- Marwan Boustany – MEMS and sensors, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dan Cryan – media and content, virtual reality, email@example.com
- Paul Erickson – Audio, smart speakers, OTT, virtual assistants, voice control firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Gagnon – TV, consumer devices, email@example.com
- David Hsieh – display market, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christian Kim – high-performance wireless (WiFi, Bluetooth), internet of things, email@example.com
- Dinesh Kithany – home appliance, smart home, consumer electronics, robots and drones, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Akhilesh Kona –semiconductor and sensors in autonomous driving, email@example.com
- Blake Kozak – smart home; residential security and access, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wayne Lam – mobile devices and networks, email@example.com
- Jeff Lin – notebook PCs, tablets, virtual reality, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ken Park – TV, consumer devices, email@example.com
- Lee Ratliff – low-power wireless, internet of things, semiconductors, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hisakazu Torii – TV, consumer devices, email@example.com
- Julian Watson – internet of things, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robin Wu – large displays, email@example.com
- Stacy Wu – smartphones, automotive displays, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bing Zhang – TV, China media, email@example.com
- Colin Bird – software apps and services, cybersecurity, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephanie Brinley – OEM strategy and product development, email@example.com
- Mark Boyadjis – automotive infotainment, HMI/user experience, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremy Carlson – autonomous driving, ADAS, mobility, email@example.com
- Brad Gottschalk – infotainment, telematics and acoustics, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Egil Juliussen – autonomous driving, software, cybersecurity, email@example.com
To arrange an interview with one of our experts, either onsite or via phone, please feel free to contact them via email directly using the links above with a cc to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help! Also, please follow us on Twitter @IHS_News.
About IHS Markit (www.ihsmarkit.com)
IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions for the major industries and markets that drive economies worldwide. The company delivers next-generation information, analytics and solutions to customers in business, finance and government, improving their operational efficiency and providing deep insights that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. IHS Markit has more than 50,000 key business and government customers, including 85 percent of the Fortune Global 500 and the world’s leading financial institutions. Headquartered in London, IHS Markit is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.
IHS Markit is a registered trademark of IHS Markit Ltd. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners © 2016 IHS Markit Ltd. All rights reserved.