Brazil is the largest market in South America for digital video content. Consumers forecast to spend $527 million on transactional and subscription online video services in 2016 and increase of 25% over 2015.
- Brazil is the largest online video market in South America valued at R$ 2502 million ($745 million) in 2015
- Despite economic woes the Brazilian online video market is forecast to grow 25% in 2016
- The market is the most competitive in the region with 12 online video providers active in the market; a mix of international, local and pay TV operators
In this report:
Brazil also has the largest number of broadband households in Latin America – by the end of 2015 there were over 21.4 million broadband households.
List of tables and charts:
- Brazil: Broadband households vs Broadband penetration
- Brazil: Online video revenue
- Subscribers SVOD in Brazil end of 2016
- SVOD and TVOD prices
- SVOD and TVOD prices table
Number of Pages: 6
Number of Tables and Charts: 5