Global demand for increased energy efficiency and reduced building operational costs are driving adoption of building automation (BA) systems for interior climate control. These technologies include sensors, controllers, actuators, specialized software, communication gateways and HMI screens that can work in conjunction with HVAC systems and computers as part of a comprehensive facilities management program. The building automation equipment sector is forecast to reach over $6.2 billion revenues in 2021.
The Building Automation Equipment Report examines the global market and analyzes significant threats and opportunities to the growth forecast. Our comprehensive report provides you with insights on market trends, including both hosted cloud services and local devices used for commercial and residential system analytics. You receive quantitative market data and information forecasted across six product types, eleven end-user industries and three major geographic regions, parsed to uncover market shares on a granular level.
Our five-year forecasts for building automation equipment provide product manufacturers and systems integrators with an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape for building automation equipment from both qualitative and quantitative perspectives.
Key issues addressed:
- How rapidly is demand in the small- and mid-sized building automation market growing?
- Are providers favoring cloud services or the edge as the primary driver of system analytics?
- What is driving the use of more IP controllers? Will IP be used more at the equipment level and why?
- How does demand vary by end-user industry and by new construction vs. retrofit projects?
- What is the current size of the global market for building automation equipment by region?
- Who are the leading suppliers for each product type in each region?