On May 11th, NTT DoCoMo unveiled its 2016 summer lineup of mobile devices – 10 smartphones, 3 tablets and a mobile Wi-Fi router.
DoCoMo’s summer models include five new smartphones – Sony Xperia X Performance, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Sharp AQUOS ZETA, Fujitsu Arrow SV and Disney Mobile DM-02H made by LG. All five new smartphones are scheduled to launch in May and June.
The new services scheduled to be offered by NTT DoCoMo this summer are listed below:
- VoLTE (HD +) service: provides high-quality voice over previous technologies
- 4G Premium service: LTE-Advanced three component carrier (3CC) aggregation technology that enables maximum download speed of 375Mbps
- Instant call connection feature: enable callers to receive a call without pressing the “receive call” button or hang up without pressing the “end call” button.
- What is NTT DoCoMo’s current list of preferred smartphone vendors?
- How does the seasonal selection impact the smartphone market share in Japan?
- What is expected in future seasonal smartphone lineup announcements?
- Please login to read more…