The Solar Deal Tracker offers comprehensive database coverage of downstream project activity in key end-markets globally. This frequently updated database provides detailed information for both completed and planned projects. Clients can monitor projects by installer, project developer, market segment, city, country, installation type, and other important criteria - in a simple online dashboard format. The completion status of all pipeline projects are tracked across various stages, from pre-planning to application approval, to projects currently being installed. This allows projects currently at 'shovel-ready' status to be monitored in real time.
IHS is pleased to announce the new online Solar Deal Tracker. We have given the platform a major overhaul to improve usability for subscribers. You will now be able to download your custom set of project data directly from this site.
Features of the online Solar Deal Tracker:
- An online dashboard for quick access to data
- Create your own watchlists to quickly access the data set you want
- Easy view and download of new and updated projects
- Custom download of datasets – for manageable data
- Filter the projects of your interest
- Find the projects that you are looking for
- Simplify viewing by moving and hiding columns
- Access company information with a simple search or by clicking in the project list
The new releases will continue to be published monthly.
For best performance, we recommend using Chrome, IE 11 or higher, or Firefox.
Senior Analyst, Solar Supply Chain
Based in California, USA, Christine Beadle analyzes market activity and emerging trends for the rapidly expanding downstream US photovoltaic (PV) segment. She leads research efforts for the IHS United States Deal Tracker and the Global Deal Tracker reports.