The Home Networking Devices Market Tracker consists of a comprehensive, worldwide pivot database and report delivered on a half-year basis. This data set includes market share, size, and forecasts for home networking devices. The database is delivered in a pivot table including historical data through the most recent half-year, and forecasts through 2019.
The metrics included in the Home Networking Devices Market Tracker are: shipments, revenues, and market share across the four major regions globally. The designated regions are: North America, Central and Latin America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific.
Devices tracked include:
- Residential Gateways
- Set-top Boxes (with MoCA, HomePlug AV2 integrated)
- MoCA ONTs
- Broadband Routers segmented by air interface (802.11b/g/n/ac) and home networking technology (HomePlug AV2, MoCA, HomePNA, G.hn)
- Wi-Fi extenders by home networking technology (HomePlug AV2, MoCA, HomePNA, G.hn)
- HomePlug Powerline Adapters (AV, AV2)
- MoCA Coax-Ethernet Adapters
- HomePNA/G.hn Adapters