The NFV Orchestration Software Vendor Leadership Analysis profiles and analyzes the leading vendors' approaches to and overall activities in the NFV orchestration and controller software market, in order to understand how suppliers are approaching this emerging opportunity and gauge the most likely market winners as the market matures. This leadership analysis service examines vendors from a number of categories, including the following: orchestrators, VNF managers, VIM virtualized infrastructure managers.
This analysis will help:
- Service Providers in the process of developing their NFV orchestration strategies, providing them with a better understanding of where various suppliers are coming from and their strengths and weaknesses
- Vendors offering or looking to offer NFV orchestration solutions that want to better understand the competitive environment and how to differentiate themselves
Vendor profiles will include vendors with market traction in PoCs, field trials, or commercial deployments, including large telecom NFV and SDN vendors, significant software vendors, and interesting specialist players.
- Description and analysis of each vendor's solution
- Strengths and weaknesses of each vendor
- Markets addressed by each vendor
- Customer base and target customers
- Product and delivery strategy
- Service provider feedback, as appropriate
Senior Research Director, Carrier Networks
Michael Howard co-founded market research firm Infonetics Research in 1990, and today is recognized worldwide as one of the industry’s leading experts in emerging markets, network operator trends, and user buying patterns.