The Solar Deal Tracker North America offers comprehensive database coverage of the region’s downstream project activity. This frequently updated database provides detailed information for both completed and planned projects. Clients can monitor projects by installer, project developer, market segment, city, country, installation type, and other important criteria - in a simple online dashboard format or in a spreadsheet for download. The completion status of all pipeline projects are tracked across various stages, from pre-planning to application approval, to projects currently being installed. This allows projects currently at 'shovel-ready' status to be monitored in real time.
Via the online platform, you will be able to download your custom set of project data directly from the site.
Features of the online Solar Deal Tracker:
- An online dashboard for quick access to data
- Create your own watch lists to quickly access the data set you want
- Easy view and download of new and updated projects
- Custom download of datasets – for manageable data
- Filter the projects of your interest
- Find the projects that you are looking for
- Simplify viewing by moving and hiding columns Access company information with a simple search or by clicking in the project list
New releases are published monthly.For best performance, we recommend using Chrome, IE 11 or higher, or Firefox
Senior Analyst, Solar Supply Chain
Based in California, USA, Christine Beadle analyzes market activity and emerging trends for the rapidly expanding downstream US photovoltaic (PV) segment. She leads research efforts for the IHS United States Deal Tracker and the Global Deal Tracker reports.