An end-user survey that provides insight into trends occurring in data center design, management, and operations. Analysis is presented on 2015 IT and facility budgets, adoption of IaaS and DCIM, strategies employed to reduce data center expenses, the decision to colocate, and trends in cooling and power distribution.
- Data Center Trends Report Findings
- Industry of Survey Participants
- 2015 IT and Facility Budgets
- Strategies to Limit Data Center Expenses
- IaaS Adoption
- DCIM Adoption
- DCIM Features
- Colocation Use and Drivers
- Server Inlet Temperatures
- Rack PDU Purchases
- Appendix – Complete Survey Questions and Responses
Associate Director, Data Centers, Cloud & IT Infrastructure
Liz is an associate director in the IHS Markit Cloud and Data Center Research Practice and manages syndicated and custom market research reports covering UPS hardware and service, rack power distribution units, IT racks and enclosures, containerized and modular data centers and colocation services.