The world market for industrial robots is expected to grow 18.9% CAGR by 2020. Follow new developments in cost-effective, application-appropriate industrial robots that drive global demand.
The Industrial Robots Report provides a unique analysis of the growing world market for industrial robots. It is designed to provide all the information needed to inform your decision-making process. In addition to top level numbers, we provide extensive robotic segmentations such as the articulated robot market in Singapore, and the EMEA market for collaborative robots. This comprehensive global report summarizes our view on markets for industrial robots with in-depth analysis of current and future trends reshaping this fluid and dynamic field.
It is a must-read resource for industrial robot manufacturers, motor and motor controls manufacturers, gearbox suppliers, system integrators, financial institutions, venture capitalists and private equity firms, as well as business and financial consultants.
Key issues addressed:
- What is the current size of the world market for industrial robots?
- How fast will the market grow over the next five years?
- Which industries will experience the strongest growth? How big are these sectors?
- What market shares do the leading robot manufacturers have?
- What is the breakdown in terms of payload for articulated robots?
- What is the breakdown in terms of reach for industrial robots?
- What are the current trends that are affecting the market?
- What impact will collaborative robots have on the market and how will this market grow over the next five years?