The following is a web presentation on MV drives research for the Medium Voltage Drives intelligence Service which provides our comprehensive view on the market for the 1H 2014 as well as our outlook. The presentation will provide a summary of each analyst insight and topline report published through September 2014.
Key topics are:
- 2013 – A year in review
- Macro-economic Factors Impacting Oil & Gas
- MV Drives in the Oil & Gas Industry
- MV Drives in North America
- MV Drives Standardization & Shorter Lead Times
- Porter's Competitive Analysis for Medium-voltage Drives
- MV Drives Relationship to MV Motors
- 2014 Forecast and 5 Year Outlook
Senior Data Analyst, Manufacturing Technology
Rolando Campos is a Senior Data Analyst for Manufacturing Technology at IHS. He has over five years of experience covering subjects in electric motor systems and energy efficiency, with an expertise on motor drives. He is the lead analyst for the Machinery Production Market, Industrial Automation Equipment and Industrial Capital Expenditure trackers.