EA's new subscription service on Xbox One, EA Access, entered beta with little fanfare, but this quiet launch belies its potential impact on console based subscription services. This type of distribution has the potential to disrupt the used game market, impact the way gamers discover EA content, and gives EA more control over its relationship with its customers.
- What is EA Access?
- EA Access as a Discovery Tool for New Customers
- Existing Console Subscription Services
- Is the Price Right?
- The EA Ecosystem
- Why Exclusive to Xbox One?
- Impact on the Used Games Market
- Will it Be Successful?
In this report:
Analysis of the potential impact of EA Access on how consumers discover EA content, its potential to disrupt the used game market, the impact on existing console subscription services, pricing of the service, the extension of EA's ecosystem and more.
List of tables and charts:
- Active Online Next Generation Video Game Consoles
- Online Video Game Console Subscription Value
- Next Generation Video Game Console Installed Base
Number of pages: 7
Number of charts and tables: 3